Anyone from the UK?

Uummfff!

My brain feels frazzled. my ears have been ringing all day and I feel my hyper vibe rising up. I'm saying and writing things that show I'm starting to lose my mindfulness and I'm in the process of changing my meds. I'm losing control.

So I'm sorry if I'm going off track. Bear with me the next couple of days, or tell me to do one.

I've just been sent to the stars, and I'm coming back down, too. 🙈

Uummfff!

My brain feels frazzled. my ears have been ringing all day and I feel my hyper vibe rising up. I'm saying and writing things that show I'm starting to lose my mindfulness and I'm in the process of changing my meds. I'm losing control.

So I'm sorry if I'm going off track. Bear with me the next couple of days, or tell me to do one.

been there before.

I can't offer advice as i was out of it too... just remember typing crap (probably in a lit chat room) as a means of getting the thoughts out and looking at my fingers wondering how they were working as my brain just span faster and faster.

A walk might help, get some of that energy out.

all the best

Uummfff!

Hang in there petal. We're all here for you and you know you can always talk to me too

If your using sex for exercise - I think you might be doing it wrong. I use it for pleasure
Exercise is pleasure. Those endorphins flying around, the thrill and the natural high. It's just more pleasurable receiving someone else's love as you return your eagerness and enthusiasm with some energetic vigor. X

Good morning. I've woken with the buzz, some sexiness in my inbox and I feel the day will be an erratic one.

I hope I control my mental thoughts at work. My ears are ringing. I know it's going to be a manic one.
Erratic or Erotic. Just two letters make so much difference

Back