Anyone from the UK?

Green for food and garden waste
Blue for paper and cardboard
Brown for glass and plastic and metal
Black for none of the above

Morning. There's a war of buzzes in my head today. I hope the right, as in the good, not as in the left or right sides, win.

Unless, the right side is right and left is wrong. But the left controls my right arm and I need that because I'm right handed, though my left hand is pretty wonderful too.

I hope the buzzing just stops!

Morning. There's a war of buzzes in my head today. I hope the right, as in the good, not as in the left or right sides, win.

Unless, the right side is right and left is wrong. But the left controls my right arm and I need that because I'm right handed, though my left hand is pretty wonderful too.

I hope the buzzing just stops!
Hope your OK 😗
My left hands only job is to cut the right ones nails, and it's not even very good at that

The lesser spotted wild binmen in their natural habitat. *David Attenborough voice*
They're pretty good at putting the bins back down our street.
I watched a lady take a few minutes lining up the wheels of her bin with the one next to it, then she straightened the two traffic cones in the gutter, then checked the wheels again. I'm so glad OCD doesn't feature in my life - it must be awful.

Back