Anyone from the UK?

So true and there is Definitely a lot of BS on this thread as there are on most of the Forums and Threads on this site I think mostly the Men do it to make themselves feel better and give themselves and ego boost most sensible women can see right through it.
Really? OK.

So true and there is Definitely a lot of BS on this thread as there are on most of the Forums and Threads on this site I think mostly the Men do it to make themselves feel better and give themselves and ego boost most sensible women can see right through it.
My bullshit detector is always firing on all cylinders 🤣
But there’s plenty of females who talk utter bullshit on here too tbf.

Gonna just nervously wave at you all.

I happen to love this little thread. Can we go back to talking about nicer things please?
And remember kids. If you don't like someone, put them on ignore and go about your day in peace. No need to be rude
Rosie 😍
I love this little thread too. I think we can all get along without it turning into rudeness. Right guys???

I happen to love this little thread. Can we go back to talking about nicer things please?
And remember kids. If you don't like someone, put them on ignore and go about your day in peace. No need to be rude
Put them on ignore nicely too. No need to blast it out in caps as happened to me in a thread. I didn't even say much.

Rude belive me this is mild for this thread, what would you like to talk about Rosewood my favourite subjects are Sport Especially Football, Arsenal Men's and Women's Team's

Politics And also learning to play the Cigar Box Guitar.

Is a non Britt allowed? I worked for a Britt company with a lot of Britts. I miss the "accent" LOL

Rude belive me this is mild for this thread, what would you like to talk about Rosewood my favourite subjects are Sport Especially Football, Arsenal Men's and Women's Team's

Politics And also learning to play the Cigar Box Guitar.
What do you mean mild for this thread? This is usually one of the most welcoming and chilled threads on Lit! I've posted here multiple times a day for months and most people here get along with each other really well

What do you mean mild for this thread? This is usually one of the most welcoming and chilled threads on Lit! I've posted here multiple times a day for months and most people here get along with each other really well
Maybe now but I can see you only joined in 2022

Back