Anyone from the UK?

Hey all,

I’m just glad I just have to use the train and not the underground! Too many peculiar people on the underground 👀👀👀

There are 32 sports over 16 days of competition.

There is only ever a maximum of 40.

Keely Hodgkinson tonight at 8.45? 800m
I had a friend who ran 800m - looked like a root canal filling with no anaesthetic
I could do 200 & 400 provided there was an ice cream van at the finish

I could do those distances... on a bike. (provided there was coffee and cake at the finish)

I had a friend who ran 800m - looked like a root canal filling with no anaesthetic
I think I would be the same but rather than an ice cream van it would be a female runner who had just completed a race and was hot and sweaty 🥵🥵🥵

Fingers crossed for her! I did 100, 200, long and triple back in the dark ages when we wore spikes! Ouch! 800 is long distance! :ROFLMAO:

Fingers crossed for her! I did 100, 200, long and triple back in the dark ages when we wore spikes! Ouch! 800 is long distance! :ROFLMAO:
I remember throwing up after our first senior training session. The coach was impressed. He told me I ran like a 400m runner, the bastard.

Back