Anyone from the UK?

Oh we would get on sharing this, that is my last pick once the rest have been exhausted. I love bounties, which is excellent in work as I appear to be the only one!
I used to teach Science at secondary school.

Every year I'd hand out a box of Celebrations to the class.

Every year the Bounty ones were left over at the end.

Perfect example of Natural Selection. The Bounty has evolved to be the worst tasting one, putting off their predators. Survival of the fittest.

there's not enough coconut in the celebrations Bounty...

also...

Dark Chocolate Bounty is best!

in other news... more riding around in circles very fast has started, although one of my fave female sprinters is out after her crash yesterday.

Madison later though. oh yes!

I used to teach Science at secondary school.

Every year I'd hand out a box of Celebrations to the class.

Every year the Bounty ones were left over at the end.

Perfect example of Natural Selection. The Bounty has evolved to be the worst tasting one, putting off their predators. Survival of the fittest.
Surely it’s more evolved to enjoy the less demanded resources? Less conflict I’d imagine!

Happy Friday evening folks! My sister and niece have left after a wonderful week visiting me and I am sad and missing them already.

How are you all? I am drowning my sorrows with a cold beer in the back garden. 8:30 and still 25C.
Evening Ana. Glad yu had a great week. Not as warm here but forecast is to get very warm Sunday/Monday. Enjoy that beer!

Evening Ana. Glad yu had a great week. Not as warm here but forecast is to get very warm Sunday/Monday. Enjoy that beer!
Thank you! Glad you will have some warmer weather in your parts too. Enjoy the start to your weekend ❤️

Back