Anyone from the UK?

getting toasty in London as i watched the glorious sight of the bins being collected. is there a more wonderful vision in the natural world? the grace, the hi-viz, the clatter of wheels and the whirring of machinery as the truck tips up the loads to deposit them in the back... nothing on the Serengeti can rival this for beauty and grace.

I might need a lie down.

getting toasty in London as i watched the glorious sight of the bins being collected. is there a more wonderful vision in the natural world? the grace, the hi-viz, the clatter of wheels and the whirring of machinery as the truck tips up the loads to deposit them in the back... nothing on the Serengeti can rival this for beauty and grace.

I might need a lie down.
You’re getting overcooked 🤣

Don't work too hard. They will expect it always.

Exactly! If i reply right away they will expect it every time. I need to make it seem that i have deliberated on this decision and weighed up the options - when, actually, i was having a coffee and some digestives (other biscuits are available)

Exactly! If i reply right away they will expect it every time. I need to make it seem that i have deliberated on this decision and weighed up the options - when, actually, i was having a coffee and some digestives (other biscuits are available)
Galaxy digestives are available.

Back