Anyone from the UK?

Ahh I see. It may be good for giggles? I’m looking at the plus side here.

I made that mistake once I was in a meeting and was speaking to a colleague telling I received something from the business and it was the back of the room. This was in the height of Covid. I didn’t know about virtual backgrounds at the time or they may not have been available so he saw me in my joggers lol.

Nowadays I use WebEx (similar to Zoom) extensively and I use a virtual background. As I have many things open my CPU goes crazy so I have a built in excuse to have my camera off 😝.

We had session not long ago where an AI expert was discussing how AI avatars could be used in the future for meetings.

We are being encouraged to have more face to face meetings because of the threat of AI getting better and better at creating deep fake scenarios 😬

Good morning UK!

30C expected again today but I’m working from home and have access to buckets, water and ice cubes.

Sexy, right?? 😂😂
Rubbing ice or a cool cloth on your pulse points will cool you down. You can wet a washcloth, put in it something like a plastic storage bag, toss it in a freezer, and place that around the back of your neck or behind your knees.

#desertlivingtips

Back