Anyone from the UK?

Worth sticking with it. Did you throw the controller away?
No I'm sure it's fixable. I hope it is anyway cos it's a ps5 one and they're not cheap. It's like the direction is stuck going left and I've googled ways to sort it out but nothing has worked yet.
I did end up buying another one though because it's the school holidays and I value the tiny bit of sanity I have left

No I'm sure it's fixable. I hope it is anyway cos it's a ps5 one and they're not cheap. It's like the direction is stuck going left and I've googled ways to sort it out but nothing has worked yet.
I did end up buying another one though because it's the school holidays and I value the tiny bit of sanity I have left
CEX and the like sometimes have reconditioned ones a bit cheaper. We could do a crowd fund.

So we have a few gamers here. Awesome.

Every sale I keep buying new games for my PC but I rarely have the time or more specifically the motivation to play.

Currently I am “playing” Doom Eternal, Castle Wolfenstein and about 5 others. I have started Red Dead Redemption 2 too.

So we have a few gamers here. Awesome.

Every sale I keep buying new games for my PC but I rarely have the time or more specifically the motivation to play.

Currently I am “playing” Doom Eternal, Castle Wolfenstein and about 5 others. I have started Red Dead Redemption 2 too.
I'm playing Football Manager 2024, Skyrim and Baldurs Gate 3.

Back