Anyone from the UK?

Someone mentioned "pegging" on the UK thread! :oops: 🤣

What's the matter with your Nan? Surely she's a rather charming, harmless old lady?

Also rather intrigued by @Wand3rlust and @Daisy_Love rolling their Rs and possessing some interesting abilities with their tongues (or not as the case may be) ... Can't say I've see many women rolling their Rs in public lately - always a delight in the days of the mini-skirt ;)

The Hundred Finals Day was a lot more interesting than some of the previous games shown on TV - both finals could have gone either way I suppose

Must go back to the Lake District - and get up to Shetland too (the wife is a fan of the programme - must be something to do with that Dougie Henshall chap ...)

Just catching up on 10 pages of this thread obviously ...

In other news - bin day is tomorrow and (if we had any) the Garibaldis would be in it
Harmless you say? You havnt seen me nan! 🤣🤣🤣

Is it difficult to get published?
It has been a bit of a drag this year for a variety of reasons, including AI allegations against authors whose use of any tech was Grammarly and similar. I stayed away for a bit to clear my head after a really challenging June and July for publishing, I have braved the submissions process again today so hopefully another chapter down in the series I am writing.

It has been a bit of a drag this year for a variety of reasons, including AI allegations against authors whose use of any tech was Grammarly and similar. I stayed away for a bit to clear my head after a really challenging June and July for publishing, I have braved the submissions process again today so hopefully another chapter down in the series I am writing.
I'll need to have a look for your work.

Hope it goes through okay. I had something rejected recently and it has put me off to be honest. I might get some enthusiasm back but not sure when!

I have 2 ready to go, but lost the enthusiasm. Need to check them through then brave the submit button again! Not even looked how the ratings are on the published ones, it was all getting rather tedious with 1 star trolls and anon comments (from obvious sources).

Hope yours gets published without any probs.

Well done on writing and getting published!
I'll need to have a look for your work.
I second this.

Back