Anyone from the UK?

Hi, hi. A pleasure as always. It will be hitting four in the morning in a bit. I have a gyn appointment today and I am nervous AF so I am here.
Well I'm hoping it goes well for you.

Do you get time paralysis? Like you have an appointment soon so you can't do anything else until it's time for that?
You could go to bed but what if you sleep in?
What if you don't set off on time?
What if all the roads have unexpectedly closed?
What if you go outside and the floor is lava?

This is probably all just me 🫣

Well I'm hoping it goes well for you.

Do you get time paralysis? Like you have an appointment soon so you can't do anything else until it's time for that?
You could go to bed but what if you sleep in?
What if you don't set off on time?
What if all the roads have unexpectedly closed?
What if you go outside and the floor is lava?

This is probably all just me 🫣
Oh no, I get that sometimes, yeah. Like, if I have to do an Important Thing, I can't schedule other things in between. But most of it is anxiety, really, because I don't want anyone going near my junk ever. But this is a thing that is going to go down. The last time, the doctor tried to get a specimen for biopsy but I almost screamed so he's going to do it a different day when he can anesthetize me or probably load me up with Valium. This is totally TMI, of course, but there you have it. Luckily this time it's just some kind of sonogram.

Oh no, I get that sometimes, yeah. Like, if I have to do an Important Thing, I can't schedule other things in between. But most of it is anxiety, really, because I don't want anyone going near my junk ever. But this is a thing that is going to go down. The last time, the doctor tried to get a specimen for biopsy but I almost screamed so he's going to do it a different day when he can anesthetize me or probably load me up with Valium. This is totally TMI, of course, but there you have it. Luckily this time it's just some kind of sonogram.
Oh you have my sympathy. I've suffered through several similar sounding procedures and it sucks that there isn't a better way.
Try and do something kind for yourself before and afterwards

Oh you have my sympathy. I've suffered through several similar sounding procedures and it sucks that there isn't a better way.
Try and do something kind for yourself before and afterwards
Thanks, friend. I think the sonogram thing is going to be internal. At least, I had the suspicion it would be. The specimen thing isn't tomorrow, thankfully. I am so not in the mood to get in the nuddypants and have someone look between my legs with equipment. But I hope to sleep maybe soon.

Back