Anyone from the UK?

Early start to Titty Tuesday on the south coast

I'm later 😉
My notifications from Lit aren't working for the TT thread so I've missed every one of your posts this morning! 🤬 🤬 🤬
I used a lot of objects on cam but never a packet of custard creams!
You and Lucy are going to go down in the annals (not ANAL) of Lit history for being the two least British people on a UK thread ... such a pair of gutter minds (unless it's everyone else who misinterprets your posts) 😜

My notifications from Lit aren't working for the TT thread so I've missed every one of your posts this morning! 🤬 🤬 🤬

You and Lucy are going to go down in the annals (not ANAL) of Lit history for being the two least British people on a UK thread ... such a pair of gutter minds (unless it's everyone else who misinterprets your posts) 😜
I have DM’d you a link

Has all this recent smut been the cause of absence of the lovely @Wand3rlust , @RosewoodTulip and @Daisy_Love ?

We need these ladies back to restore order a la Matron of yesteryears - maybe not Hattie Jacques - like but something severe and handy with a cane ... Oh, perhaps not quite that severe 😜

I'll have you know that banter is a very British thing. Bit of sauce, bit of innuendo...

If you read anything sexual into our posts that's on you. @Adorabubble and I are pure as driven snow.

Has all this recent smut been the cause of absence of the lovely @Wand3rlust , @RosewoodTulip and @Daisy_Love ?

We need these ladies back to restore order a la Matron of yesteryears - maybe not Hattie Jacques - like but something severe and handy with a cane ... Oh, perhaps not quite that severe 😜
Thread has changed.
Not a bad thing. Just not my thing.

I just wanted a place to chat to my friends and it was that for ages. Now you're all connecting in a different way and that's fine but not for me.

I'm not about to tell people how to enjoy themselves so I just moved on.

No need for anyone to reply

Back