Anyone from the UK?

It's a car but it has transported you to many memorable events. They almost become part of the family.

Has it gone to Tom's garage? Is Jane dropping it off? I've not gone back to check the names...
Ha not Tom as he's a repairer, not a breaker.
I know it's silly to be attached and I suppose you're right, but all the same I've had a few sniffles. Mr Sticks has collected our bits and pieces and is very pleased to have also retrieved the real spare wheel and put the Mickey mouse inflator back in its place. A real spare costs about Ā£200 I believe.
Going to have a hot soak as I have a few aches.

I know it's silly to be attached and I suppose you're right, but all the same I've had a few sniffles. Mr Sticks has collected our bits and pieces and is very pleased to have also retrieved the real spare wheel and put the Mickey mouse inflator back in its place. A real spare costs about Ā£200 I believe.
did he get the chocolates?

It's trauma as well, even with a low speed impact. You've got a few aches just take it easy and look after yourselves over the next few days.

Dunno yet. A friend just told me you can haggle over the value with the insurance so I think Mr Sticks has already got some online valuations.
Yup, super glad for airbags! Amazing tech huh? Probably saved him breaking the side window with his head. But poor car - it was such a pretty car and shiny and reliable and comfortable ... a real friend. Sorry if that sounds pathetic but it was and now it;s going to be taken away and broken into bits in some drafty old garage.
No, you get attached to a car. It's ashame when you have to get rid of them.
You can haggle with insurance companies, it worth having a go.

I'm going to have to use Google translate.
Say it in Scots, phonetically

Oops hang it should read
tha nites are fair drhan in....
silly me. I put it down to trauma. TY

If you have translucent blue skin, eat oatmeal at every meal and drink brown tap water, you're probably from the far Scottish hills and talk that way. You suffer from permanent melancholy and sing mournful songs about Gah'n aw-wah ova tha see ta Skye

Last edited:
Say it in Scots, phonetically

Oops hang it should read
tha nites are fair drhan in....
silly me. I put it down to trauma. TY

If you have translucent blue skin, eat oatmeal at every meal and drink brown tap water, you're probably from the far Scottish hills and talk that way. You suffer from permanent melancholy and sing mournful songs about Gah'n aw-wah ova tha see ta Skye
You leave Skye alone....

sorry to read about your accident, did you get checked over at the hospital though, whiplash isn't good and can catch you after the accident... i got a proper spare for mine from a breakers with a nearly new tyre on it as well, Ā£50...

Back