Anyone home in WA???

Howabout Twofer?

How about twofer? I believe that, if God made anything better than cunnalinguis(sp?), hten he kept it for himself. Wife is bi and loves the same. Living in Bremerton. E-mail & pic?

Im in Vancouver B.C.

KuteOne2000 , i love to eat pussy more then anything , but i also like to fuck , i can say nobody can beat me in the wonders of licking pussy , just try me . Im from an European contry !

Fuck and suck

Hey I am from the bellevue area, 19/m, and i love to munch, and I have yet to get a good blow, are you up to it?

IN seattle

Male in seattle. love to eat a woman. get back to me anytime

I'm in Wenatchee. would be interested if anyone was in this area

We're looking....

Read my post on lthe site...We are looking for a friend in Spokane

I would like to find a playmate

I am looking for a playmate in WA State..I am 43, married and willing to try performing oral on a guy and want a woman to have a no strings sex only relationship. How about a reply?
David:confused:

bluegenes20@hotomail.com

Hi Cute One..
would love to start out by corrisponding with you. I live south of you. I woould love to take you in my arms and run my hand up under your skirt to the tops of your nylons where your skin is hot and bare and feel you part your legs so that i can slide my hand between your inner thighs. Move my hand up higher anf higher until my finger presses agasint your pussy through your silk moist panties. For me please contact me... ;-)

interested

sounds like you want to have some fun....email me if you still interested.

Might have to try it !!

I liked your post. I've always dreamed about eating another pussy, but haven't gotten the chance. I bet yours taste nice and sweet. I live in Eastern Wa.

I'm wet just thinking about it !!!

Tacoma Wa here. I'm an 18 year old horny female virgin who would love to find a older (50+), overweight man to lose it to. Email me at MMMBop0102@aol.com if interested.

Spokane Man here

It's nice to see so many others from Washinton here....
Anyone here in the Spokane area?

Back