Anything but...

Play piercing - not only being penetrated, but making temporary holes in the body where there were none before just for "fun". It seems very intimate and invasive, may involve blood, fear of needles... and causes all sorts of conflicting feelings in thinking about it or seeing it. I have yet to do it, but thinking about doing it causes my heart to race and yellow flags to raise. I think I would like to try it for all these reasons, but I am definitely scared of it - which means I probably will, given the right circumstances.

Cutting steps these ideas up a notch that I am not only scared of, but would be hard pressed to engage in. I know these wounds could be nothing more than an accidental scratch or cut that I would think nothing of in normal circumstances, but specifically and purposely inflicting them freaks me out.

"ownedsubgal said "as slave to my Master i have no limits" - is there a thread somewhere to discuss something like this, or shall I start one? I don't want to hijack this one!"

i haven't seen a thread like that here as of yet, why not make one? i'll be sure to contribute. :)

I just bumped a thread for ya'll (regarding no limits) --

~anelize, "your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian"

MMMmmmmmm, leather belts.......
embarrassed.gif
:cathappy:

Back