Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Like my feet?
———————-
You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

See my thread of pictures of me which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Be sure to leave me a comment and rating. Feel free to follow me also as I hope to add many more stories of my adventures. Thank you
I keep trying to pan up further..LOL

Like my feet?
———————-
You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Be sure to leave me a comment and rating. Feel free to follow me also as I hope to add many more stories of my adventures. Thank you
It's a lovely foot, but all you is quite delectable. :)

Like my feet?
———————-

As a matter of fact I DO like your foot though it’s hardly the most distinguishable characteristic you carry. Firstly, your brain, the organ that conceived of that loss of innocence story, that’s number one. Followed by your pussy, tits, and ass. You have a lot on the ball April. I see you developing and growing in the future. I’ll be honored to witness it.

It's exciting to make my first post here on page 69 ;) I've been thoroughly enjoying browsing :love::rose:

Fascination or Fetish?

One of my passions, when I was young, was to watch guys jerk off for me. Yes, I gave them handjobs and oral but the biggest thrill for me was watching them stroke themselves to ejaculation.

I think most young girls are fascinated by watching a guy pleasure himself and ejaculating.

I especially loved watching small limp cocks come to life and grow hard and stiff. I was so fascinated at how they could grow so big. Then the act of ejaculating was incredible. How their warm sperm would shot out with such force... wow. I still love it now. The intense look on their faces as they got right into it was a real turn-on for me. The fact that I had that effect on a guy was awesome for my self esteem.

When I lived at home the basement was where I would always hang out with my boyfriends. Although my family gave me my privacy I refused to have sex until everyone in my family had gone to sleep. There was no way I was getting naked with my parents still awake upstairs.

Leading up to that point there was a lot of making out and foreplay throughout the evening. So to pass the time I would get the guys to jerk off for me.

I would let them play with my boobs to help them out. I would stroke them occasionally, squeeze their balls, and basically encourage them. But mostly I stood back and watched intently. I felt a sense of empowerment, control as I watched them.

As a reward, they had the choice of where to cum. I loved watching them ejaculate. How forceful they would shoot their load. How much cum would get expelled? Everything about it was thrilling for me.

My preference was for them to cum in my mouth. The main reason was I didn’t want to clean up a mess. But I was also curious to taste them. I loved how it felt when a forceful load squirted to the back of my throat. How it filled my mouth. The silky-smooth salty taste. I loved it. Every guy tasted a little different...I was so curious. I liked the idea of swallowing their seed. The thought that they were a part of me in some way was hot.

Later in the evening before they went home we would have sex on the couch. It was the same routine with every guy I dated. It became the norm for me.

From the time I became sexually active until I moved out years later, I had a lot of sex on that couch. Thank God my father didn’t have one of those blue lights...lol..I bet the entire couch would glow, no the entire room would light up...lol

Love to hear your comments. Do any women have the same hobby? Have any guys experienced the same thing with a girlfriend?

——————————
See my thread of pictures of me which relate to my stories on page 1 and 2.

This is incredibly hot, April. I find myself fascinated by having a woman watch me wank, also... something about watching her expression change as I stroke myself drives me wild... perhaps she unsconsciously starts to touch herself, and her breathing changes, and she urges me on with softly-spoken words... bliss!

:heart:

Fascination or Fetish?

One of my passions, when I was young, was to watch guys jerk off for me. Yes, I gave them handjobs and oral but the biggest thrill for me was watching them stroke themselves to ejaculation.

I think most young girls are fascinated by watching a guy pleasure himself and ejaculating.

I especially loved watching small limp cocks come to life and grow hard and stiff. I was so fascinated at how they could grow so big. Then the act of ejaculating was incredible. How their warm sperm would shot out with such force... wow. I still love it now. The intense look on their faces as they got right into it was a real turn-on for me. The fact that I had that effect on a guy was awesome for my self esteem.

When I lived at home the basement was where I would always hang out with my boyfriends. Although my family gave me my privacy I refused to have sex until everyone in my family had gone to sleep. There was no way I was getting naked with my parents still awake upstairs.

Leading up to that point there was a lot of making out and foreplay throughout the evening. So to pass the time I would get the guys to jerk off for me.

I would let them play with my boobs to help them out. I would stroke them occasionally, squeeze their balls, and basically encourage them. But mostly I stood back and watched intently. I felt a sense of empowerment, control as I watched them.

As a reward, they had the choice of where to cum. I loved watching them ejaculate. How forceful they would shoot their load. How much cum would get expelled? Everything about it was thrilling for me.

My preference was for them to cum in my mouth. The main reason was I didn’t want to clean up a mess. But I was also curious to taste them. I loved how it felt when a forceful load squirted to the back of my throat. How it filled my mouth. The silky-smooth salty taste. I loved it. Every guy tasted a little different...I was so curious. I liked the idea of swallowing their seed. The thought that they were a part of me in some way was hot.

Later in the evening before they went home we would have sex on the couch. It was the same routine with every guy I dated. It became the norm for me.

From the time I became sexually active until I moved out years later, I had a lot of sex on that couch. Thank God my father didn’t have one of those blue lights...lol..I bet the entire couch would glow, no the entire room would light up...lol

Love to hear your comments. Do any women have the same hobby? Have any guys experienced the same thing with a girlfriend?

——————————
In my formative years I was quite shy, so the scene you described wasn't something I ever got to experience. I've only been watched live, in person a couple times by my current gf as part of sex. She has said she has no interest in watching me jerk off if it's just me when she's not in the mood for sex. 🙁

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
Perfect pic to accompany that youthful tale. Makes me want to fill your mouth!

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328Thank you for sharing. That is just raw sexual energy you can feel.

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
I would love to have a lover like you April!!

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
I used to love jerking off for the girls when I was younger - I'd still love to do it now if I got the chance!

Certainly jerking off and cumming in your mouth would be wonderful ... 🥒💦💦💦

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
Wow, where were you when I was young? Very hot images. I love jerking off and watching the white cum squirting out the end of my cock. Mutual masturbation has become a regular part of our sex life and my wife rubs harder and faster while she watches me cum. It's very intense and intimate.

In my formative years I was quite shy, so the scene you described wasn't something I ever got to experience. I've only been watched live, in person a couple times by my current gf as part of sex. She has said she has no interest in watching me jerk off if it's just me when she's not in the mood for sex. 🙁
Oh I had a thing for shy and quiet guys…I would have had a lot of fun with you.
Enjoy

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————

I’d have been so happy to shot a load in
Your eager mouth.

And even more so to fuck. 😈

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
My second girlfriend when I was 18 loved watching me masturbate. The best memories were when she asked me to do it while she was driving.

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
What a lovely look! I'd love to let you feel that load go down your throat, although some other places are appealing as well... ;)

Fascination or Fetish?

——————————
Naughty lil girl! 😍
I like being watched... a friend likes watching and she cleans up after I cum!! So I guess there are a few women and men out there who enjoy it like you do 😝

Back