Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

The first time it happened, I was mortified, but then...

I dated a guy, and we often ended up having sex on the living room couch late at night when his parents were asleep upstairs. It was a normal occurrence every weekend.

That first time, I was laying on the couch topless with my jeans and panties pulled off one leg. My boyfriend was lying on top of me, gasping for air. He had just ejaculated and we were in that recovery stage before starting up again. The room was dark, and as I glanced over his shoulder, I saw his father looking down from the landing. My heart skipped a beat as we made direct eye contact before he turned and left. Oh shit…

It only lasted a few seconds, but I had a feeling he had been standing there watching for a while. In any case, I didn’t say anything to my BF as I assumed it was just an accident or a one-time thing.

The next weekend, we were back at it on the couch. I had tried to avoid the living room couch, but I didn’t want to tell him that we were busted last week. Besides, the couch was much more comfortable than the cold car.

So I reluctantly gave in, but this time I was more aware of my surroundings. Sure enough, just as we started messing around, I spotted his father peaking down and hiding around a corner. This gave me quite a rush as I continued on as if I didn’t know he was there.

I was positioned on the couch the same as the previous week, and he had a full view of my body. He could see everything his son was doing to me.

At first, I was a bit uncomfortable, not knowing how I should react. If he wanted us to stop, I suppose he would have made some kind of noise or sent us a signal, but he didn’t. I quickly realised he just wanted to watch. All of a sudden, the sex just got so much hotter. I began to moan and grind. I was begging my boyfriend to fuck me harder.

You have no idea of the thrill I got from putting on a show for his father. I would think about it all week and things I could do. I would let my boyfriend get me totally naked and I would ride him over and over, knowing I was being watched, even if I couldn’t see his father. The sex got so wild and he didn’t even know why. I would often masturbate all week long thinking about it.

His father never really had much interaction with me. His parents seemed happily married, so I assume it was just a voyeuristic thing.

This went on every weekend for the several months that I dated his son.

Have you been watched? Does it turn you on to watch or be watched?

Love to read your comments.
I love to watch, but have never been watched.

I dated a guy, and we often ended up having sex on the living room couch late at night when his parents were asleep upstairs. It was a normal occurrence every weekend.

That first time, I was laying on the couch topless with my jeans and panties pulled off one leg. My boyfriend was lying on top of me, gasping for air. He had just ejaculated and we were in that recovery stage before starting up again. The room was dark, and as I glanced over his shoulder, I saw his father looking down from the landing. My heart skipped a beat as we made direct eye contact before he turned and left. Oh shit…

It only lasted a few seconds, but I had a feeling he had been standing there watching for a while. In any case, I didn’t say anything to my BF as I assumed it was just an accident or a one-time thing.

The next weekend, we were back at it on the couch. I had tried to avoid the living room couch, but I didn’t want to tell him that we were busted last week. Besides, the couch was much more comfortable than the cold car.

So I reluctantly gave in, but this time I was more aware of my surroundings. Sure enough, just as we started messing around, I spotted his father peaking down and hiding around a corner. This gave me quite a rush as I continued on as if I didn’t know he was there.

I was positioned on the couch the same as the previous week, and he had a full view of my body. He could see everything his son was doing to me.

At first, I was a bit uncomfortable, not knowing how I should react. If he wanted us to stop, I suppose he would have made some kind of noise or sent us a signal, but he didn’t. I quickly realised he just wanted to watch. All of a sudden, the sex just got so much hotter. I began to moan and grind. I was begging my boyfriend to fuck me harder.

You have no idea of the thrill I got from putting on a show for his father. I would think about it all week and things I could do. I would let my boyfriend get me totally naked and I would ride him over and over, knowing I was being watched, even if I couldn’t see his father. The sex got so wild and he didn’t even know why. I would often masturbate all week long thinking about it.

His father never really had much interaction with me. His parents seemed happily married, so I assume it was just a voyeuristic thing.

You will need a bigger staircase if you let all your Lit followers watch!

if i were the father i'd have a very hard time not taking you for myself...

Thought I might try adding my pictures on the first few pages for ease of viewing. Pictures are all of me during different stages of my life. It’s best to read through the thread and my posted stories as it they relate to the pictures. Hope you read all of my true stories https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
1. Helping boys masturbate in my parents basement
2. Drunk and exposed at the park by an early bf. See page 53 for short story.
3. Showing off my wedding ring
4. Touching myself for a drained Mr Wilson https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
5. Wilson takes me to Florida https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
6. https://literotica.com/s/the-tesla-man
7. Riding a friend with my new thigh high boots…so trashy
8. Put on a bit of weight but don’t worry I’m back at the gym and its gone.
9. Lingerie make shift photo shoot
10. https://literotica.com/s/my-boyfriends-father-3

Thought I might try adding my pictures on the first few pages for ease of viewing. Pictures are all of me during different stages of my life. It’s best to read through the thread and my posted stories as it they relate to the pictures. Hope you read all of my true stories https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

1. Helping boys masturbate in my parents basement
2. Drunk and exposed at the park by an early bf. See page 53 for short story.
3. Showing off my wedding ring
4. Touching myself for a drained Mr Wilson https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
5. Wilson takes me to Florida https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
6. https://literotica.com/s/the-tesla-man
7. Riding a friend with my new thigh high boots…so trashy
8. Put on a bit of weight but don’t worry I’m back at the gym and its gone.
9. Lingerie make shift photo shoot
10. https://literotica.com/s/my-boyfriends-father-3
Love the wedding ring pic!!

Hope you read all of my true stories which can be found here:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

1. This is a picture of me at around the age I lost my virginity. https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4
2. Photo shot
3. Same. Is this chair taken?
4. Selfie for a friend
5. Having fun
6. Someone wanted a picture of my ass
7. Aroused
8. Being camera shy
9. Not dressed for my husband
10. Enough with the pictures.
Great body!

Always love to watch neighbor undress in her place across from me! It was exciting! Love your perky breasts!

Back