Are there any guys that like anal orgasm from dildos.

Never taken a real cock, but I've engaged in regular anal play since puberty (and am now in mid-50s), with fingers, beads, vibrators, and dildos.

Maybe I'm odd, but anal is kind of hit and miss for me. Everything has to be just right, as far as everything feeling "ready" down there for penetration. About 1/3rd of the time I engage in anal, I regret it--not a great experience. About 1/3rd I think "that was okay, but I don't know if it was really worth the effort." And, about 1/3rd of the time it's the most awesome, mind-blowing pleasure that I can't get any other way (which is why I've kept up with it over the years.)

I've never tried those super-big dildos, but I have had a couple that were 7-8 inches and reasonably thick--as big as a large real cock.

My advice for newbies would be to get a series of plugs/vibes that start small and get bigger. Use lots and lots of lube, start with a finger and then two, always go slow, and VERY gradually increase the size of your toys until you can comfortably take your biggest, re-lubing with each one.

And wow, toys have gotten so much better over the years. I remember the first full-size dildo I got, in the early 90s. It was essentially just hard plastic! Not ideal. But vibes now are that silky silicone, and the realistic dildos have soft dual layers that give like real skin. So much better!

Every now and then I get that deep need to really ride a full-size dildo hard until I cum, but my favorite is probably the smaller anal vibe with the remote. I love just being able to lie on my back and enjoy it, switching vibrations with the remote.

Agree on the smaller, reaching the right spot. Also I was soft, the feeling just started to build, and I wasn't about to stop it, filled my hand up. Pretty sure I lapped it up.

I love ass play. Love to have a toy in when I jerk off! Just got a new toy with a dozen vibration modes. Haven’t been able to get to hands free with it yet. I’ve gotten off three times hands free with my wife working my ass with the hard plastic dildo. They were mind blowing!!!

Yesterday, my wife gave me the most intense prostate massage. She ordered me not to masturbate or touch my penis and had me wear a chastity cage.

She controls my orgasm so I haven’t cum in two weeks. We’ve been trying to have a hands free cum for me for a long time.

I was so hard and horny and caged. But I didn’t cum from that.

thought I might cum if I rode a big dildo, so she had me ride it. But after 30 mins I was still no closer to a hands free orgasm and it was starting to hurt.

So I didn’t cum hands free.

I did have many prostate orgasms and a bit of precum. Felt good but still searching for hands free.

Practice makes perfect.

I love it. I've only been able to orgasm from anal only in 1 position but it was one of my most intense orgasms ever.

I’ve been able to cum hands free using various toys. It’s an amazing feeling when you hit the P spot, it sends a tingle to the tip of my cock head and then cum just flows.

I am very anal oriented. I’ve been probing it since I was too young to mention. I’ve used all sorts of items. When I was an early teen, I’d push rubber balls inside me and keep them there for hours. As I got older, I’d look for the biggest things I could fit, wishing it was a cock. Once I got a dildo, I used it several times a day, eventually moving on to get fucked by the real thing. My ass looks a little bit like a pussy now, but I don’t care. It feels soooo fucking good to have something (or someone) inside me. And there’s nothing better than something hitting that P spot.

Okay, after today and two loads from two guys, I gotta say there’s nothing, NOTHING, Like being fucked and bred.

Mm, Mm, Mm. I feel like such a fucking slut with a leaking pussy.

Last edited:
Can’t seem to get a good angle to fuck my ass would love a women to help or maybe put on strap on would be heavenly ❤️

Never had one but Lord I want to! Supposed to be super!

Never had one but Lord I want to! Supposed to be super!

It’s takes some tome and effort to fond the spot and then learn how to hit it. There are specific sex toys made for prostate stimulation, they’re angled in such a way to make it easier

It’s takes some tome and effort to fond the spot and then learn how to hit it. There are specific sex toys made for prostate stimulation, they’re angled in such a way to make it easier
For me, it's not a 'spot' in particular. (Although, I do like depth. The deeper the better.)
It's really the feeling of everything inside and around me.
My favorite position is to ride my wife's strapon cowgirl style, and come on her stomach hands free...

I cum every time hands free with a toy. Vibes are incredible and can make me cum with little movement.Dildos are fun since I have to fuck them and feel like a slut taking a big cock .Both make me feel amazing and love it!

I really don't know if I've had an orgasm with toys. I've been trying, but when I feel something it's more like an extended, heavy leak. I

I've had a few times where something "clicked" and my only response was to just twitch and stare at the screen and it's like a non stop wave of OMG for a couple of minutes while I look like a fish out of water trying to moan or say anything and nothing comes out.

Riding real cock is just an easy sissygasm for me.

It's a little hit and miss for me, but it's intense when does happen. The depth and fullness from a larger dildo works best on me. Now if I could have a real cock in there.... mmmmm!

I have only cum once hands fee. I was riding a dildo doggy style and the cum just kept flowing. I loved it. I have slid a lot of different things into my ass but the best are dildos like the ones in the picture. They feel great and the suction cups work really well. I can suck one and fuck one at the same time:). These are 8" so I know that if I ever do get to play with a real cock, I will be able to handle most cocks. Both in my mouth down to the balls or in my ass. Now I just need to find a nice clean safe cock to play with. I love chatting so message me if you want.
Love the shave job you have there. Nice to see a little hair left above :)

I love my prostate massager and a gentle set of fingers but it doesn't make me cum. Manual stimulation does, though I prefer to be denied that pleasure.

Been doing anal play for years but have never had an anal only O. I think I may be close but so far no luck. I currently use a Aneros "progasm ice" massager (Fnatastic!) and I have 2 AWESOME Fukena dildos, one's 7" and one's a little shorter. I also like to finger myself now and then as well. I use a lube shooter to get some up there first, it REALLY helps. I load it about half way then insert it about an inch and shoot it up. A light lube of the toy and it's party time! Feels SO good!

I have been doing anal play for years and have enjoyed anal orgasms. I really want a real cock to fuck my ass and cum inside of me!

There are some amazing products I.e. dildos out there that vibrate, etc., but they never substitute for the real thing. Still, it's better than nothing.

I have been doing anal play for years and have enjoyed anal orgasms. I really want a real cock to fuck my ass and cum inside of me!
Nothing better than the real thing. His hands on your hips pulling you onto his cock over and over. Pretty soon you will be pushing back on him moaning like a slut.

Nothing better than the real thing. His hands on your hips pulling you onto his cock over and over. Pretty soon you will be pushing back on him moaning like a slut.
Yes. I always knew I was a bottom and I proved I was a slutty one my very first time

Back