Are you a sissy faggot?

Don't like the words Sissy or Faggot. I am probably Bi-curious. I know I am cock curious. But for me that first cock needs to be attached to a woman, or at least a passable CD. Yeah I have fantasies about my first cock and possible anal pleasure, and I practice with a dildo or two once in a while, wearing my lingerie during dildo time is as close to fulfilling my fantasy as it will get
The male body being muscular and sometimes chiseled is a turn off for me. I would have to be extremely horney to explore with a guy,
You might be surprised at what you would do if you had a close up view of a guys nice looking cock.
I'm not attracted to men either but a pretty cock is my weakness.

You might be surprised at what you would do if you had a close up view of a guys nice looking cock.
Absolutely. I know if there was a nice cock in front yard me, my mouth would automatically open and NY head would move towards it.

I wouldn't have thought that being called either "sissy" or "faggot" would be a pleasant, rewarding experience.

Until it happened to me - with a cock in my mouth. I felt a rush, an almost prideful sense of joy that made me want to work harder to extract his seed.

You discover the most amazing things about yourself when you're sucking on another man's painfully erect penis.

I'm pretty sure given the opportunity I would open wide and start slurping on a nice cock.
As long as I don't orgasm first . Once I cum my urge's seem to go away for a few days

If given the chance yes!! I’ve been with 1 man and he had no want for me to be his sissy, wasn’t his thing.
Every time he was inside me I imagined myself dressed in cute pink frilly undies and a cute pink and white ruffled dress! I still am a sissy faggot in waiting!

the terms sissy and faggot are simply labels; perhaps reference points for newbies

labels don't matter much to me, but when I'm sucking cock and my guy uses either of these terms, it makes me perform better

Back