Are you up for a challenge?

A Skipping Rope!

Can be used as a restraint, for some good ole' whippin, and last but not least, for pentration.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum, desturmer!

I can't give you any more of ideas because that would be a violation of the rules! But I wanted to send a warm hello.

Enjoy!

justgem said:
im sorry but i gotta ask....maybe im just obsessed with practicalities cause the same question rose to my mind on Shadowsdream's chastity belt thread but.......

what if she has to go to the bathroom??????????????

Has she got a weak bladder? she should be doing her Kegels! I wouldn't expect her to do allday.

On that note...

Shoelaces, empty glass bottles, turkey basters, wooden or plastic spoons, balloons, plastic bags, rubber bands, and coat hangers off the top of my head. All sorts of possibilities there.

Ok I can't really take credit for these, a Dom friend of mine has the greatest imagination. Wooden pencils. (like a No 2) They make a great miniature cane and it hurts like hell. Also, the wrist band of those cheap plastic watches. Across the palms of the hand, very ouchie. Though I expect the leather watch bands would be worth trying.

LadyHeart

My Stories

wow gem (hugs ya)

Nice thread !

I'm gonna go peek around the house and see what i can come up with.

Hope to post soon !

:rose:

Well, at work the other day, we found this antique bladder syringe and they were gonna throw it away. Its mine now. I'm sure some of you evil Dominant types could come up with a use for it. *grin* (I admit, I have odd things laying around my office at work and at home).

Just a quick note to say I have come up with nothing.

Nada

Zip

A huge zero.

*hangs head*:eek:

But I'm still looking !

justgem said:
hiya SD :) nice to see you!....i'll look forward to your "contribution" ;)

lol Desdemona, odd can be good, now... just what are your plans for that archaic device hmmmmm?

gem

Actually, I gave it to a special Dom. I'm sure He'll find a use for it.:D

lorddragonwolf said:
Desdemona said:
Actually, I gave it to a special Dom. I'm sure He'll find a use for it.:D [/QUOTE

and just how would you like it used

I don't have any real ideas. I'm sure He'll find a way to terrorize one of His subbies with it. LOL

How would you use it?

Last edited:
i'm naughtygrrrlie's boyfriend crusher, i just had to bring up the OB/GYN exam table at the tattoo shop i work at:D much fun.

some interesting ideas

[

there is lots i thought of , my b/f belt , my hair brush , candles in the kitchen all our kitchen things ,lol

QUOTE]Originally posted by justgem
hmmmmm.... some interesting ideas here.

there are lots of ideas between my home and work (but this task has been required of me often ;) so my list has grown) and since the rule is just one item i'll list my most recent discovery.

plastic pant hanger

description: the kind that has the little metal sliding thingys on each end to push down to grasp the waist band of pants

use: its just wide enough to span from nipple to nipple for clamps, with the added benefit of this nice little handle that sticks straight up from the body when attached for tugging.

now..... dont be shy. come post your inovative idea :)

bw
gem
[/QUOTE] :)

Back