Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

I also get so turned on when I see a big hanging so low I just want to get on my knees and start sucking that beautiful cock and feel it getting bigger and harder wanting to feel it all the way down my throat and feel his hot load filling me up
Wow , that is so hot !!!!

I have yet to suck a huge one.
Your in for a treat when you do. Biggest one for me was around 10”. Black. It was bliss and I savored it in my hotel room dressed up as a slut. I was lucky to meet that guy on a few separate occasions when i worked near where he lived.

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:
618 here

909 area code/92399 zip in SoCA. I'm bad at keeping track of this forum, but feel free to drop me a dm. If I don't get to it on time please don't take it personal

Area code 604 here with lots of time off to travel a bit nearby at Squamish looking to take a big one in my mouth and maybe dress up for you if you like

Back