Artistic Self Photos

Artisitic? Well, crafty at least. This image assembled in photo-editing software contains some of my facial features in the top third. They have, however, been skewed so extensively that even good facial recognition software couldn't. I am smiling out of the picture. There are at least two other layers. One is a full-length, full frontal nude shot in the backyard. Another layer is a woman's close-up of her vulva. The whole image has been color-shifted and over-saturated to such an extent that you would be hard-pressed to really see any of the components of the composite for what they are. Enjoy... if you can.

Attachments

• CompositeSkewAP.jpg
    CompositeSkewAP.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 45
Nudy stained glass, I like it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜
Artisitic? Well, crafty at least. This image assembled in photo-editing software contains some of my facial features in the top third. They have, however, been skewed so extensively that even good facial recognition software couldn't. I am smiling out of the picture. There are at least two other layers. One is a full-length, full frontal nude shot in the backyard. Another layer is a woman's close-up of her vulva. The whole image has been color-shifted and over-saturated to such an extent that you would be hard-pressed to really see any of the components of the composite for what they are. Enjoy... if you can.
I will take your word for it, as the only thing I can make out are your eyes, boo! :heart::heart:๐Ÿซ‚

Nudy stained glass, I like it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

I will take your word for it, as the only thing I can make out are your eyes, boo! :heart::heart:๐Ÿซ‚
I have a word for it: crypto-exhibitionism. The original images are nastier than a ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ“ท, but the viewer simply can't see it.

Back