As someone who has never used a whip....I have to ask...

enigma nocturne said:
The longest I have carried marks was about a month and those came from a split tawse. Second longest was when the Domme roomate was teaching the switch roomate how to handle a singletail (yes, I knew what I was volunteering for when I did it). Those are still with me, 18 days later.

I've left permanent marks twice
Once by accident when someoen moved
Once when I just hit someone in preceisely the right way to do so
I think I posted about both on the "Marking" thread...

I have a sjambok

Ok, I have 3 :D
In different lengths :devil:

They're the modern plastic ones

But I HAVE used an original rhino hide one & they're VISCIOUS

Re: Re: SNRK!!!!!!

James G 5 said:
Nah, that has to be injected with needles, it's the wrong pigment for cuts or welts :D

Wellllllll............

I got needles ..........Don't you???????

EKVITKAR

"Pick your subs wisely"

Re: Re: Thanks

lilredwolph said:
i wasn't trying to be a wise-ass, i just wanted to make sure i was on the same page as you

Oh I know, and I'm not really worried or offended or any of that - See...I'm chuckling.......

*Chuckle , chuckle....... as rummages through large black bag*

EKVITKAR

"Pick your subs wisely"

Re: Re: Re: SNRK!!!!!!

EKVITKAR said:
Wellllllll............

I got needles ..........Don't you???????

EKVITKAR

"Pick your subs wisely"

'course, several kinds

altho if you really wanna do it the RIGHT way you use hollow slivers of bamboo in the old Japanese fashion
tkes longer, needs to be poked deeper, and hurts WAY worse than standard tatoo needles :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: SNRK!!!!!!

James G 5 said:
'course, several kinds

altho if you really wanna do it the RIGHT way you use hollow slivers of bamboo in the old Japanese fashion
tkes longer, needs to be poked deeper, and hurts WAY worse than standard tatoo needles :D

*Sigh*
True, but tradition seems to be fading so fast.
(of course I think it has something to do with the difficulty sterilizing bamboo.)

Hmmm And where did you find an honest hide sjambok....

I WANT ONE......

EKVITKAR

"Pick your subs wisely"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SNRK!!!!!!

EKVITKAR said:
*Sigh*
True, but tradition seems to be fading so fast.
(of course I think it has something to do with the difficulty sterilizing bamboo.)

Hmmm And where did you find an honest hide sjambok....

I WANT ONE......

EKVITKAR

"Pick your subs wisely"

Well, they're pretty much illegal in the US since rhinos are endangered
I know someone who leads Safaris in Africa who brought one back
It was truly wicked...a LIGHT tapping on a lady's thigh thru tights left raised welts
It's not just the whippiness of the sjambok or roughness of the hide itself. The hide is embedded with little hairs that don't fall off and become like needles when it's used
Ouch

Flogging improvisation

Flogging
Actually, one of the best flogging sessions we've ever had with other persons was very spur of the moment. We went out to the Hunt Country of Virginia to meet another couple who expressed an interest in swinging, and things went quite well (i. e., the four of us had great same-bed sex from late morning through an hour or so after lunch). Later, during a quiet "tell-all" period, we allowed that we did some B&D and mild S&M from time to time.

The other woman immediately said she had often thought about what it would be like to be spanked with something really off-beat, other than her husband's hand or a clothes brush, which he used on her from time to time. Kitsy checked out their supply of belts and found nothing that rang her bell. So, I suggested that we drive over to Warrenton, to a horse supply house, and see what they might have in the way of leather.

We came back with a strap about five inches wide, soft (we got a length of about six feet to allow for a handle to be attached, a piece of wood nailed on). Just touching the thing in the car got the gal so turned on that she ran her hand up under her dress to frig herself (she claimed she climaxed simply by touching what she knew would soon be hitting her ass and back).

Bottom line is that we showed them how to tie her over a door -- improvisation is always fun, eh?) and then the other three of us took turns giving her licks, first on her ass, then on her upper shoulders, until she was very red indeed. Raw leather really works well. Towards the end, her husband really got into things and gave her some smacks that came close to breaking the skin on her bottom. Then we turned her around -- still bound by hands over her head -- and made her watch while he and I fucked Kitsy -- simply ignoring the bound "slave" for the time being.

Some weeks later we got a photograph in the mail showing her in full slave mode, with a gag and nipples clamps and a lot of other stuff. The horse-strap worked so well that Kitsy had me buy her one the next time we went out into Northern Virginia. She really loves it.

EKVITKAR said:
About that tawse- DAMN somebodies got a hell of a wrist....

Hmmm want to hear one really scary word-

Jiambok- ( I keep one around but just for show)

EKVITKAR

"Pick your subs wisely"

Yes, she plays raquetball, does karate.. Very lovely and dangerous woman. Also, the split makes welts, too, that are not quite the same as from a regular one.

enigma nocturne said:
Yes, she plays raquetball, does karate.. Very lovely and dangerous woman. Also, the split makes welts, too, that are not quite the same as from a regular one.

Lovely and Dangerous - Hmmm Well you certainly just got MY interest.
Does she play chess by any chance ...or poker????

Back