Ass Worship as the perfect way to show a respect to a Woman

I call myself being Assoholic. Love to play, spank, rim,lick, kiss her ass. A sexy and curvy ass is difficult to resist.
I'm referred to as a "Booty Aficionado" by my Domme Goddess and I was called this before we fell into the deep end of the BDSM Domme/sub world.
I absolutely LOVE kissing, rimming, licking, sucking, and tonguing her sexy asshole... I'll do it after a hard day and night, until she dozes off and starts "purring!"

I'm referred to as a "Booty Aficionado" by my Domme Goddess and I was called this before we fell into the deep end of the BDSM Domme/sub world.
I absolutely LOVE kissing, rimming, licking, sucking, and tonguing her sexy asshole... I'll do it after a hard day and night, until she dozes off and starts "purring!"
I love that description and I'd do anything to be an ass / asshole connoisseur who is allowed to worship, lick and kiss my Domme's asshole and ass cheeks locked up tightly in chastity for hours.

I love that description and I'd do anything to be an ass / asshole connoisseur who is allowed to worship, lick and kiss my Domme's asshole and ass cheeks locked up tightly in chastity for hours.
I was fortunate enough to get to press the tip of my cock tightly against Her sexy asshole, cum into, on, around, and all over it, then clean Her up thoroughly... twice, this Naked Sunday!

I was fortunate enough to get to press the tip of my cock tightly against Her sexy asshole, cum into, on, around, and all over it, then clean Her up thoroughly... twice, this Naked Sunday!
Wow, just that thought makes me hard, wet and horny. I'd love to be made to hotdog my Domme sometimes and when I've been very good, slide my clitty into her asshole to fuck her in the ass.

We only wear clothes if we need to ward off the morning chill.
Kidding. 🤣 😂And that's how it should be. I'm always naked at home and now with the neighbours too just in chastity, leash and collar and crawling around.

It's truly one of the most cherished things I've ever had the privilege of doing
It's really incredible to be down on your knees licking and sucking someone's asshole for hours.

It's even better when they sit on your face and make you worship every inch of their asshole and ass cheeks every day.

It's really incredible to be down on your knees licking and sucking someone's asshole for hours.

It's even better when they sit on your face and make you worship every inch of their asshole and ass cheeks every day.
Well honey you do have a beautiful ass

Back