Attention: All subs

I really need to experience the mental aspects of this lifestyle or the control. So much of BDSM for me is mental. I need Himself to push me, to place me in situations that I have not experienced before.

I do like the idea of being in a public place and wearing an egg and having Him reach over and adjust the controls, say when we are out for drinks with friends or in a public place.

Or the idea of being told to remove some article of clothing, such as my panties, when we are in a public setting.

Physcially, there is not much that we haven't done... but what excites me very much, whether it ever happens or not, is the idea of branding. The idea of it is such a turn on for me.

Then there is the idea of a third person to play with... to Domme, while I sub to Himself. I find the idea of another woman very exciting, mostly because I know the idea of it excites Himself and that excites me.

So those are some of the things I look forward to doing with Himself, and since He very much likes the public kinds of things, I am certain that they will happen eventually...

what wonderful replies..

I have enjoyed reading all of the replies. May you all get to serve the Dom/me of your desire.

Ebonyfire <making a list, checking it twice, gonna torment tavish whether he's been naughty or nice!>

lovetoread said:
I want to be blindfolded.

Alas but my dom likes to see my eyes so that wont happen anytime soon.

Perhaps one day in the future though. ;)

Blindfolding is incredible. I am more in tune with my other senses and the anxiety surrounding what I am hearing , cannot see and do not know adds to the excitement.

To feel the cool leather of a belt or the rough texture of a rope gliding up your thigh and not knowing when it will be used or how heightens my arousal.

Good luck LTR....talk Him into it! :D

So, to answer the original question, I need more blindfold play.

:rose:

Have you tried blindfold and ear plugs? That will either blow you away or freak you out. :rose:

of your choice.......

I have enjoyed reading all of the replies. May you all get to serve the Dom/me of your desire.

Ebonyfire <making a list, checking it twice, gonna torment tavish whether he's been naughty or nice!>

=============
and I am but days away,..as of 4/26/02...drving from iowa to california to be with my Mistress Ann..full time.

may you all find the happiness you desire......

mad dog in iowa

drive careful out there,..ok?

go kermit!!

Lovetoread;

I don't have much to add to this post, but I wanted to say that watching your little kermit presentation had me howling with laughter. :D

gc

Re: go kermit!!

girlcatcher said:
Lovetoread;

I don't have much to add to this post, but I wanted to say that watching your little kermit presentation had me howling with laughter. :D

gc

I try my best to go for the deep thought provoking avs...

heh. :D

Thanks for noticing it.

Gonna send THIS thread directly to hunny! o)

I have a craving for DP, which is at least possible now that I've managed (and loved) anal sex. Don't think this will ever happen, or any sort of m/m/f combination. Hunny's strictly m/f or m/f/f.

I'd love to go to a scene and be put on display. I have absolutely no r/t experience or knowledge of such things, but my fantasies are really hot.

Any sort of public control is very arousing as well, from small commands to shamelessly flirting with every person, male or female, that we see, to "accidentally" flashing somebody. I have trouble getting humiliated with my tame public exterior, and I'm curious as to how much it would turn me on to lose it.

Total sensory deprivation (except for touch, obviously) is an interesting thought; it doesn't turn me on immediately, but I'd want to give it a try. Can't knock it til...

I like the thought of a collar, and I can picture some really nice ones, but I get the feeling that those are for more 24/7 BDSM relationships, and I certainly don't want to cheapen anybody's commitment. That would be like somebody who's never read an entire comic book in their life buying the first edition of Superman or something. Sorry about the nerdy analogy, I'm still psyched about seeing Spiderman. o) Correct me if I'm wrong about the collar thing, too.

More roleplaying! Much more roleplaying! I have a series of cravings, from policeman to pirate to Arabian Knight. The hell with my role! I want hunny to abduct me and do dastardly things to me! ::pants for breath::

Incidentally, I think it's really odd that CourtesanBeryl has been fisted but not bondaged. I'm not intending in the least to be offensive, but isn't that like learning to fly before crawling?

breath play, for me...

I have been recently introduced to breath-play by my boy-thing-- I'd love to explore this much, much further. I can't describe the intensity of feeling his hands at my throat while he's fucking me. Yummy. To say the least. Since we're rather new to each other, he's very delicate with me, but I think this kind of play (within reasonable boundaries) has a whole lot of potential for further exploration.

Thank you, everyone, for the great ideas you've put forth in this thread!
I love hearing how other people's devious minds work. It's truly inspirational. What a gift this is.

--Freya

Back