Attention: New Poems Review Schedule

I was wrong. Tath did Friday. Then Liar posted Thurs. under it. I should have scrolled up and I would have seen it! :)

WickedEve said:
I just did the Saturday review but Tath didn't get to the Friday one. Anyone want to do this past Friday? I can do it but I'm not sure when I'll get back to it today.

Didn't neo do that?

(I'm no help. I'm more confused than you. Oh and did you get my pm? I need your advice.)

Reviews?

Angeline said:
Didn't neo do that?

(I'm no help. I'm more confused than you. Oh and did you get my pm? I need your advice.)

Ya'll need help?
Let me know...I read them anyway and try to
post a comment on all poems not mentioned
or has little attention. (My Personal contrabution
to help encourage poets)

But remember...
I don't write Lit style...
so my taste varry's from ya'lls
confussing guess what I'm saying style
But I believe I'm fair and impartial
Let me know...just trying to help make
the poetry forum a better place.

Angeline said:
Didn't neo do that?

No pm but I may have been out of room. I'm answering PMs and deleting PMs now, so can you send again or email wicked_poetess@yahoo.com
(There's a _ between wicked and poetess)

Re: Reviews?

My Erotic Tail said:
Ya'll need help?
Let me know...I read them anyway and try to
post a comment on all poems not mentioned
or has little attention. (My Personal contrabution
to help encourage poets)

But remember...
But I believe I'm fair and impartial
Let me know...just trying to help make
the poetry forum a better place.

Thank you sweety. :kiss:

It's a website development question--I've trying to divide my bugging time between Eve and Lauren, but you can join the fray if you like. :D

Re: Re: Reviews?

Angeline said:
Thank you sweety. :kiss:

It's a website development question--I've trying to divide my bugging time between Eve and Lauren, but you can join the fray if you like. :D

Well, I just read this entire thread it was more like
whos on first? I meant who's on monday...hehehe

let me know if ya'll need help...like I said
I read them anyway...thanks Ang~

Art~

Re: Re: Re: Reviews?

My Erotic Tail said:
Well, I just read this entire thread it was more like
whos on first? I meant who's on monday...hehehe

let me know if ya'll need help...like I said
I read them anyway...thanks Ang~

Art~
You got my PM on starting a thread, right? I still think that's a good idea. I know many poems never get mentioned. Many novice poets go unnoticed, so you may want to consider your own review thread. I know you have friends who submit poetry to lit and that some of them feel overlooked just because they are new to poetry and still on the level of writing simple rhymes. These poets need more encouragement. I know some new poets here at lit only want to post a few poems, and they aren't worried about improving their writing skills. But others, who really want to learn, can easily get lost in the sea of... wait... not very original... easily get lost in the big waterbed we call the literotica poetry community.

Re: Reviews?

My Erotic Tail said:
But remember...
As a poet moving increasingly into "guess what I'm saying" territory (cool label :)) I have no problem with that. We all have different tastes. And everyone is free to fill in on everyone else's day with poems they feel deserved attention and the reviewer of the day missed. So there is nothing stopping you from posting recommendations in the thread already.

Diversity is good.

#L

Re: Re: Reviews?

Liar said:
As a poet moving increasingly into "guess what I'm saying" territory (cool label :)) I have no problem with that. We all have different tastes. And everyone is free to fill in on everyone else's day with poems they feel deserved attention and the reviewer of the day missed. So there is nothing stopping you from posting recommendations in the thread already.

Diversity is good.

#L
Liar is right. You can post in the review thread if you don't want your own thread. Most of us love multiple reviews. (I managed to type reviews and not...)

Re: Re: Re: Reviews?

WickedEve said:
Liar is right. You can post in the review thread if you don't want your own thread. Most of us love multiple reviews. (I managed to type reviews and not...)

Well wha-hoo
I will do just that...
wicked's Pm has inspired me...
so I will begin a thread for us..."beginners"
or less mentioned...great Idea...

and as for posting into the new poem thread...
I will consider it, but ya'll seem to know what Ya'll like.
If I find one outstanding and truely needs your attention
then perhaps...but thanks for the guidence
and great idea...and for the encouragment

Back