Authors: Check this List for Story Theft

stolen stories

I'm kind of pissed, but I'm also glad to know that someone gets off on my stories enough to f***ing steal them. I really appreciate you letting me know, Sarah.
Umma, you are a DILDO.

Merry Christmas!

Re: Sarcastic!!!!

ImaFantasy said:
I was just being sarcastic Sarah! If you'll check my profile, I'm Cherokee and Comanche...I don't pity or forgive! I have several nice attention grabing things I'd like to do to "umma" (whomever or whatever that may be) that would break them from stealing ANYTHING!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

jackie aka ImaFantasy

Laughing! Wonderful! I love your style!

Let's get you and this umma bitch together in a locked room. (Two women enter, one woman leaves . . .)

It'll be great - combatants have their choice of weapons, we'll sell beer in the stands . . .

I'm liking this more and more!!!

Re: stolen stories

cby2 said:
I'm kind of pissed, but I'm also glad to know that someone gets off on my stories enough to f***ing steal them. I really appreciate you letting me know, Sarah.
Umma, you are a DILDO.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks!

I must say though, you're being awfully tough on dildos. I have some toys that I truly love and respect! :p

Hey guys...

sarah, thanks for being so on top of all this

Last I heard from laurel she was working on it.

Umma needs to be caught and tortured in ways that only we creative author types can come up with

dn

deliciously_naughty said:
. . .Umma needs to be caught and tortured in ways that only we creative author types can come up with
dn

Oh yes. Oh, my yes!

Pain - Humilation - Misery - oooh, that's an idea! Let's send her to that evil gal in Stephen King's Misery! That'll fix her!! :D

sweetsubsarahh said:
Oh yes. Oh, my yes!

Pain - Humilation - Misery - oooh, that's an idea! Let's send her to that evil gal in Stephen King's Misery! That'll fix her!! :D
______

Then, again, sweetsubsarahh and deliciously_naughty (and others), she may actually like it! LOL!

I would suggest that we send her to a dairy farm to milk cows for five years--REALLY converting her into vanilla! The unspeakable torture! :devil:

BTW, you gals ROCK! Congratulations for staying proactive and getting involved. I think it underscores the diligence all writers need to be aware of to protect their work.

sweetsubsarahh said:
Oh yes. Oh, my yes!

Dumb Thought: Perhaps evryone who has had a story stolen should join together to write a chain story for that site starring "umma" detailing all of the things you'd like to se done to her?

Weird Harold said:
Dumb Thought: Perhaps evryone who has had a story stolen should join together to write a chain story for that site starring "umma" detailing all of the things you'd like to se done to her?

:) I could do that, but it certainly wouldn't be erotic

Defamation of Dildo Apology

As much as I love strap-ons, you're right. Calling "Umma" a dildo is giving her/him way too much respect.
Hey, I'm new to these thread things. I agree with Manx; I really respect you ladies for pursuing this. Your stories are great, and they definitely don't deserve to be stolen.
Happy New Year to all (except umma).

I've tried to determine from the titles whether any of that stuff would have been mine, but since only one of them even featured a toy, and it was not one of the high-rated ones, I'm not going to worry about it.

Hey - You would know by now, Tony. I finally just emailed everyone who had a story stolen. They didn't bother to change a word or even the titles of the stories they took. Jerks!

This situation has been resolved, however. Due to Laurel's intervention (and many of us emailing - lol) all of our stories have been pulled from their site.

Yea us!!!

Well Done!!

sweetsubsarahh said:
Hey - You would know by now, Tony. I finally just emailed everyone who had a story stolen. They didn't bother to change a word or even the titles of the stories they took. Jerks!

This situation has been resolved, however. Due to Laurel's intervention (and many of us emailing - lol) all of our stories have been pulled from their site.

Yea us!!!

Well done Sarahh!!

In Oz in the real world, such a breach of copyright could bring an action to cease breach of copyright and account for profits made since the initial breach occurred. Don't know what the legal situation is in America.

Most of the known world follows the Berne Convention and copyright laws are vaguely standardized globally. The Orient is the only place that does not recognize copyright law.

You are able to sue even in America.

NOTICE OF THEFT

I've posted a list of stories which now appear at an "Amsterdam" site, many stolen from lit, in the thread "Incest Writers Beware"

Have a look!

"pure"

Perhaps there's theft for other categories, I haven't checked yet.

Back