Av Reviews

Re: I like the "new" P.B.W.

Hecate said:
though I keep giving it close looks I can't seem to find the little horns that should be growing to accomplish that "dare devil" look!

Fess up - you haven't taken them off cause you were afraid someone might grab them in use them in a Dommely manner on you?;)

You are right... I only show them to the "privileged few" :) I have to keep my eye on all you lovely Dommes... you are all so smart and sneaky, and you know the male mind so well it is frightening (of course, that is not saying much, I'll admit). I can't let down my guard for a second, least I be... well... I'm not sure what I'll be... lol... each of you has her own pleasures... and I'm not too shy to admit that a few of them scare the hell outta me. hehe.

PBW "Bring back the Rack"

MzChrista said:

My av is reflecting on man's inhumanity to his fellow man and the alienation of modern society which makes any resolution of the perpetual social turmoil fostered by that alienation beyond our reach given the prevailing political conditions.

Naw, Im just yankin yer leash, she aint cryin, shes looking for a hottie to tie up.

You're turning me on.
Stop It!

Grin...

...and take it like a man PBW! LOL! It's a good thing the guy is on his back, cuz I'm not sure if he could stand sitting down after this foray. Whew!

Re: Grin...

Dr. B Evil said:
...and take it like a man PBW! LOL! It's a good thing the guy is on his back, cuz I'm not sure if he could stand sitting down after this foray. Whew!

I dunno, bitchboy sits just fine afterwards, and I nailed him 5 times in one day.

We were inspired!

Ebony

Re: Re: Just...

P. B. Walker said:

I know this is just me... so please don't anyone take offense or any of that horseshit. But... I find Dr. B Evil's AV disturbing... and I'm not quite sure why. It just makes me grimace. But I look at it again and see the guy's hand on her thigh and it's not all clenched up in pain, so I think... well maybe it's not so bad for him and he's at least enjoying it. But then I look down and grimace again. LOL.

ACCCKkkkk... I must stop looking at it dammit.

Uhmmm CarolineOh, sorry for asking, but what is on the hind end of the person in your AV. I can't quite make it out. Is it a tail?

PBW "I'm partial to some of the AV's I've seen Rubyfruit put up. She makes me horny" :)

PBW:

You find that AV disturbing cause you see your future.

The guy is feeling no pain, he is probably in hog heaven.

And let's face it, breathing makes you horny!

Eb <looking for more lube>

Re: Re: Re: Just...

Ebonyfire said:

I gotta agree. I think those hands are clutching in arousal and need and passion and desire - not in pain.

Besides, what's wrong with a little pain?
:cool:

P. B. Walker said:

I know this is just me... so please don't anyone take offense or any of that horseshit. But... I find Dr. B Evil's AV disturbing... and I'm not quite sure why. It just makes me grimace. But I look at it again and see the guy's hand on her thigh and it's not all clenched up in pain, so I think... well maybe it's not so bad for him and he's at least enjoying it. But then I look down and grimace again. LOL.

ACCCKkkkk... I must stop looking at it dammit.

Uhmmm CarolineOh, sorry for asking, but what is on the hind end of the person in your AV. I can't quite make it out. Is it a tail?

PBW "I'm partial to some of the AV's I've seen Rubyfruit put up. She makes me horny" :)

Face it, PBW, there is that small, little voice inside of you that is saying, "GO FOR IT!" Just a little curiousity, just a little "what if"? And how could you possibly refuse any of the lovely Dommes here?

And I'm certain if you ask real nice, one of these Dommes will use her smallest strap on just to, uh, initiate you!

chele *Don't knock it till you try frame of mind*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just...

cymbidia said:
I gotta agree. I think those hands are clutching in arousal and need and passion and desire - not in pain.

Besides, what's wrong with a little pain?
:cool:

Nuttin, honey!

I am a firm believer in the "hurts so good" school

But anal injuries are a problem I guess. Some folks don't like to take their time, and/or are stingy with the lube.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just...

Ebonyfire said:

But anal injuries are a problem I guess. Some folks don't like to take their time, and/or are stingy with the lube.
Lube's cheap. Injuries are expensive. One just can not use too much lube when playing anal games.

I know...

...I'm jealous of the guy, but 5 times!!! Damn, that Eb knows how to do it right!

:rose:

Re: I know...

Dr. B Evil said:
...I'm jealous of the guy, but 5 times!!! Damn, that Eb knows how to do it right!

:rose:

he is a slut. We could have done it more, but he was sleep deprived.

I should add

that bitch boy has been properly stretched. I can probably fist him if I wanted to.

He routinely keeps his ass in condition through the use of a large butt plug.

Eb<do not try it if you are not stretched properly>

Re: Grin...

Dr. B Evil said:

Do I have to be the man? LOL. If it's his first time, I'm sure he'll be doing alot of standing or laying.

PBW

Ebonyfire said:

PBW:

You find that AV disturbing cause you see your future.

Eb <looking for more lube>

That's what I meant in my post... that he is NOT clutching his hand in pain... but it's very relaxed, like he's enjoying it. So I don't argue with ya'll on that one. Cym... I didn't mean to imply he was in pain... i think it's the exactly opposite. And you are right, for some a little pain is nothing... for us wussies, it's sucks. LOL. I can take different types of pain not show any outward reactly. Then there is some pain that I couldn't help but whimper from. That aside... I'm the exact opposite of you... pain is a turn off for me... (yeah, I'm probably wired wrong or something). If I need a quick way to kill an erection, just deliver a little bit of pain, and that hard-on will be gone before you can say "Turtle doodle dooooo" LOL.

Breathing does make me horny... especially when it's a sexy woman breathing heavy and moaning on the phone as she's about to explode all over her plunging fingers. <GRIN>.

PBW "My future... my ass.... oh wait... that was the point wasn't it? Uhmm... hold on... I'll think of something dammit"

SexyChele said:

Face it, PBW, there is that small, little voice inside of you that is saying, "GO FOR IT!" Just a little curiousity, just a little "what if"? And how could you possibly refuse any of the lovely Dommes here?

And I'm certain if you ask real nice, one of these Dommes will use her smallest strap on just to, uh, initiate you!

chele *Don't knock it till you try frame of mind*

I'm not a total straight-laced uptight freak... I am willing to try most things at least once... usually twice.... sometimes three times. But, that's just not one of them... call me nutty. Tongue and a pinky finger... cool... greased up fat thick strap-on dildo... no thank you ma'am LOL.

PBW "Onward he marches... the anal virgin-man! <star wars theme in the background>"

This AV review thread has taken a right turn into the proper technique for taking a male ass. Nothing wrong with that, but I was just making a observation.

No, not my thing, so don't try to convert me. LOL. On a scale of 1-10, my desire to try that is about .5
But, the right woman could bring that up to a 2 or 3, I would guess.

I do have a question for the strap-on crowd. Is there a lube of preference, among you? And, are there any lubes you have had a problem with, in the past and don't recommend?

Sorry, if this continues the thread in the wrong direction for a bit longer. I just thought I would take this opportunity.

Oopps.. leave it to me to screw up a thread. :)

I was gonna point out another AV that is always cool to see... KM's "butt" AV... It's a tried and true keeper in my book.

PBW "Oh the things I would do to dat ass!"

SierraMoon said:

why does my av puzzle you, Willow??

Its just me being slow ...

The first time I saw it, it took me forever to work out what it was.

Then when I worked it out - it looked as if there were 3 boobs there ...
Then I thought that the abdoment was the second breast and that made the real second breast into some kind of trunkated arm ...

In the end, I had to copy it and adjust the britness in PSP ...

Now - every time I see it (which isn't often enough for my liking sierra :D ) I remember how puzzled I was.

Back to AV's

Sandia ... who is that man in your AV?

Cos to me, not having a clue who he is ... he looks quite a friendly jovial type.

ShyGuy68 said:

I'm sure your ass are just as good looking Caroline!!!

Thank you dear. I was thinking I might use Photoshop to widen it a bit, and then I could claim it was really mine.;)

P. B. Walker said:

I think what looks like a tail to you is just the shadow between her thighs and the top of her boots.

Re: Back to AV's

WillowPuss said:
Sandia ... who is that man in your AV?

Cos to me, not having a clue who he is ... he looks quite a friendly jovial type.

It's our "vice president" Dick Cheney .

CarolineOh said:
Thank you dear. I was thinking I might use Photoshop to widen it a bit, and then I could claim it was really mine.;)
Why not just post a picture of the real thing?? I won't complain, I promise you that. ;)

CarolineOh said:

I think what looks like a tail to you is just the shadow between her thighs and the top of her boots.

Actually I was looking from the exact center of her ass and going up toward the middle lower back. It looks like a black leather tail... uggh.. I must be seeing things. LOL Doesn't horniness cause blindness? Or was that the hairy palm thing?

Anyhoo...

PBW "I'm off to ride... see you folks laters"

Back