Awwww...

MathGirl said:
Dear BS,
Naw. That picture makes you look like a high school principal in a bad suit.
MG

I'll agree with you if you'll replace the word "principal"...:D :D :D

Originally posted by Svenskaflicka I'll agree with you if you'll replace the word "principal
Hiya, Svenska, you Swedish cutie. What word did you have in mind? I'm flexible.
MG

Svenskaflicka said:
Kid, chimpanzee (sorry, BS, it's those ears!), beetroot, 8-ball...

LOL, but I'm getting tired of looking at me. I will have to make something that no so offensive.

BlackSnake said:
LOL, but I'm getting tired of looking at me. I will have to make something that no so offensive.

Dear BS,
I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I state my hope that it won't be your wi wi again.
MG

BlackSnake said:
Snake, that's why I change mine to something or someone else. Be creative, man (i.e., no ding-a-ling).

respectfuly, Perdita

MathGirl said:
Dear BS,
I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I state my hope that it won't be your wi wi again.
MG

It seems more want to see it and feel it than not :D

I could fix a nice AV for you, BS, but I'm afraid to, after what happened last time I played around with PSP...:rolleyes:

Dear BS,
I sure wish you had something else to be proud of. Then I could turn the AVs back on.
MG

MathGirl said:
Dear BS,
I sure wish you had something else to be proud of. Then I could turn the AVs back on. MG
What she said. Disappointedly, P.

Svenskaflicka said:
Something like this?

I like being slim, way too many swollen parts. The snake is enough everything else just gets in the way.

Last edited:
I just have to add that I love the ICA commercial. *Grins*

I still think the best commercial I've ever seen was the Axe one a couple of years ago. The one where the camera acts as the man and all these girls walk say things like "Oh yes, I find your comic books collection wonderful!" and "Do you mind if my friend joins us?" The commercial had the title "What men want women to say" or similar. BBH did it and I loved it.

BS,

Hmmm . . . BS? . . . oh, well, you picked your own nom. :rolleyes:

BS,

Why don't you just cover 'the Snake' in plastic, and advertise Safe Sex? ;)

I'll think on it today to see what design I can come up with at 150x150, shit...a little large would help.

Bravo, Snake. It's way cool and imaginative and Black Power like too.

cheers, Perdy

Back