Best dildos for pegging?

That takes me back to the time a sadist used a hard dildo on me. I was tied down and I had trouble taking it, i guess because it was hard. She really had to push to get it to go in and it took some time. I was struggling to take it and making a lot of noise. She gagged me and then kept at it till it finally just slid in. Have you ever been fisted?

I crave to be fucked with her realistic rubber cocks! My wife loves to peg and fist me. She spends hours working her way inside my fuck hole with one bigger cock after another until I'm stretched out and gaped big enough to take her fist.

That takes me back to the time a sadist used a hard dildo on me. I was tied down and I had trouble taking it, i guess because it was hard. She really had to push to get it to go in and it took some time. I was struggling to take it and making a lot of noise. She gagged me and then kept at it till it finally just slid in. Have you ever been fisted?
I haven't been fisted, but my wife's hands are so incredibly sexy, that I can't help but crave feeling one inside of me.

I crave to be fucked with her realistic rubber cocks! My wife loves to peg and fist me. She spends hours working her way inside my fuck hole with one bigger cock after another until I'm stretched out and gaped big enough to take her fist.
Oh Sissytoes, I long to be used like you. I have to some degree, but you are living my fantasy.

I have used strap on's for personal use with my hubby and as a working Dominatrix.

In my opinion there are some hard rules and them some obvious variations - talking about pegging men only
#1 - Get a good harness! So many of the straps sold have shit harnesses. Mine is leather, hand made by a 70 yo ex saddle maker who only wanted a good long hard fucking as payment.
#2 - Choose the cock carefully - whether you can only take 5" or 15" the cock should not be solid but it has to be solid enough that it doesn't bend when it is being used.
#3 - Use it like you mean it - once you have opened them, fuck them!. Maybe there are others out there who don't like this but all of the men I have ever pegged just wanted to be treated like a cheap fuck toy. IMHO there is no vanilla pegging!

I have used strap on's for personal use with my hubby and as a working Dominatrix.

In my opinion there are some hard rules and them some obvious variations - talking about pegging men only
#1 - Get a good harness! So many of the straps sold have shit harnesses. Mine is leather, hand made by a 70 yo ex saddle maker who only wanted a good long hard fucking as payment.
#2 - Choose the cock carefully - whether you can only take 5" or 15" the cock should not be solid but it has to be solid enough that it doesn't bend when it is being used.
#3 - Use it like you mean it - once you have opened them, fuck them!. Maybe there are others out there who don't like this but all of the men I have ever pegged just wanted to be treated like a cheap fuck toy. IMHO there is no vanilla pegging!
Wow you sound like you know what your talking about. Would love to be fucked by you.

Back