Best ejaculation, delivered or received? Share your story!

My most memorable] ]ejaculatory experience was the first time my best friend Larry came in my mouth while I was sucking his cock. I wasn't expecting it, and when he came it was a continuous, pulsating flow gushing out of his cock, filling my mouth. It was warm and thick and pungent. I had to either swallow or choke, so I swallowed. It must have taken 3 or 4 gulps to get it all down.

Last edited:
Sometimes for whatever reason they are just real good. I guess I was horney, my wife looked real good. We had sex and I cam a lot. With each thrust it felt like I was shooting out a gallon of cum. It wasn’t stoping thrust after thrust full shots of cum. It felt awesome.

I had a guy rim my ass really really good. I was on my somach and my one leg pulled up to the side. He reached underneath and groped and stroked my cock. His tongue and touch were on point!! I was in that position for about 20-30 minutes moaning like a Bitch. Then he turned me on my back. My legs spread wide in the air. His hands pushing against my inner thighs as he continued to lick my ass. I was able to stroke my cock and kept moaning i wanted to cum. Then he said, not yet. Im not done. So my cock continued to ache and throb and I kept myself on the edge of blasting my load. Finally he gave me permission and watched me shoot my spunk in an intense eruption of pure bliss. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as i continued to stroke hard as he watched. He was impressed and genuinely loved making me experience an intense orgasm.

So many stories from men, is it not something that women are willing to describe? 🤐
I was hoping at least 2 women would share their favorites. There are other threads about how they like to take their partner's load with plenty of participants, I figured this would be great for them to share their best.

I was hoping at least 2 women would share their favorites. There are other threads about how they like to take their partner's load with plenty of participants, I figured this would be great for them to share their best.
I'm going to take a stab at this: Perhaps it is the difference between ejaculation as event per se and as a part of an enjoyable or exciting sexual experience? For obvious reasons, guys focus on the event because how do you not on the supreme physical pleasure? But girls don't experience it as such (duh), so maybe they'd be more likely to share their thoughts and sensations if asked to recount a peak memory that included their partner's release?

Frankly, there's so much "ewwww" about semen that it could use a good PR campaign! From complaints about crusty gym socks to "messes" that need "cleaning," not to mention that unless a female his neutral to positive about becoming pregnant, it's pretty much an opponent rather than a prize (which speaking for myself, is how I would want a partner to regard it).

I'm going to take a stab at this: Perhaps it is the difference between ejaculation as event per se and as a part of an enjoyable or exciting sexual experience? For obvious reasons, guys focus on the event because how do you not on the supreme physical pleasure? But girls don't experience it as such (duh), so maybe they'd be more likely to share their thoughts and sensations if asked to recount a peak memory that included their partner's release?

Frankly, there's so much "ewwww" about semen that it could use a good PR campaign! From complaints about crusty gym socks to "messes" that need "cleaning," not to mention that unless a female his neutral to positive about becoming pregnant, it's pretty much an opponent rather than a prize (which speaking for myself, is how I would want a partner to regard it).
I think they take it for granted, honestly.

They can fake an orgasm to the point we can't tell, but we shoot multiple, thick ropes up her body and it's a quantifiable indication of our climax. And let's be honest, our age is a multiplier on that intensity, because I don't cum the same way at 40 that I did at 19-21.

I can tell you that if my wife suddenly squirted one night, I'd die right then and there because that's the peak right there. Maybe they'd share if they understood what a massive load meant.

Driving home on secluded country roads and thinking about sex. I put on the cruise control, took my pants off and stroked myself. Since I was alone I spoke out load about fucking this gal at work. We always flirted and I wanted to fuck her so hard. I was talking dirty like she was there, sucking me, riding me, I was yelling her name and moaning louder than I ever had before. My orgasm was building, I told her I was going to cum, arched my ass off the seat and shot my cum up my chest, landing on my shirt. I had never shot like that before, it was fucking incredible!

I had a bit of a mess to clean up.

Driving home on secluded country roads and thinking about sex. I put on the cruise control, took my pants off and stroked myself. Since I was alone I spoke out load about fucking this gal at work. We always flirted and I wanted to fuck her so hard. I was talking dirty like she was there, sucking me, riding me, I was yelling her name and moaning louder than I ever had before. My orgasm was building, I told her I was going to cum, arched my ass off the seat and shot my cum up my chest, landing on my shirt. I had never shot like that before, it was fucking incredible!

I had a bit of a mess to clean up.
I'll admit to jerking off while driving, even into my 50s

The best while driving was my wife sucking my cock in slow-moving traffic in the Lincoln Tunnel, taking my load in her mouth, then sitting up, turning to the car next to us and showing them what she had in her mouth and all over her chin.

This is the fifth day of my visit with my girlfriend and to my joy and happiness, she has fucked my ass every single day. The best ejaculation received? Every time, it’s the one that I have just gotten. The one that makes me tell her afterwards, Honey, I live for the moment that you cum inside me.

This is the fifth day of my visit with my girlfriend and to my joy and happiness, she has fucked my ass every single day. The best ejaculation received? Every time, it’s the one that I have just gotten. The one that makes me tell her afterwards, Honey, I live for the moment that you cum inside me.
are you ejaculating when she fuck your ass?

My Stepmom, it was a long time ago.Epic in my mind only because I can't say without violating forum rules.

I think this might be my favourite thread so far 😉

Another memorable one. Early days with my current wife, when she'd not long bought a Feeldoe (strapless dildo). The first couple of times I'd not found my ideal position: didn't like how it banged my sigmoid in doggy position. But as I got more accustomed to the feeling of having 7" of stiff silicone filling and spreading my arse and learned to relax more and enjoy the feeling, I worked out that me on top, forward cowgirl position was the way. I'm in control of the penetration and speed, and can take it really deep.

First time I experienced this was on her lap on a Travelodge sofa, a farewell fuck before she had to fly back to the US (happy ending though, we're together forever in the UK now). We'd warmed up with some spanking, whipping and mutual masturbation, then I lowered myself onto her hard blue girl-cock and started riding. Oh my God did it feel good. The Feeldoe spreading my arse as I rode it, her pushing up into me in sync, her tits rolling with the thrusts, my hands on her shoulders and eyes locked. I didn't quite cum hands-free but could feel that once I started wanking my shaft it was going to be quick, and it was. I'm not normally a heavy or long distance cummer but produced a very gratifying few very intense and hard shots, all over her nipples and belly. I assume anybody listening on our corridor would have heard the noises I made. She doesn't always cum when using it but on this occasion the intensity brought her off too and her first words afterwards were "Fuck, you've broken my vagina." 😁

My first time having sex. Then girlfriend, now wife, and I had been fooling around a lot. It involved me eating her out every date, numerous times sometimes, but no sex. An occasional blowjob here and there. She knew I went home and jerked off after dropping her off after our dates. She even had me take her panties home and cum in them a few times.

She told me once that if I could go 2 weeks without jerking off, but keep eating her out, she'd let me have sex with her. Keep in mind, I was a virgin, and a bit older for that status at 22.

I kept my end of the bargain. We had a day alone, and she teased me for hours. A light touch here. Eat her out and she would rub the head along her slit afterwards, and then say "not now, maybe in a little while" and things like that.

Finally, around 6 pm, the moment I had waited for so long arrived. She took me to the bedroom (I was fresh out of the Army and was on a waiting list for an apartment, so still living with my parents) and told me she wanted my dick inside her. Told me it was about time I get rid of the virgin card.

I was so hard. One stroke, I don't even think I made it balls deep, and I was cumming. I came sooo hard and so much. I couldn't have pulled out if someone had a gun to my head. I finished cumming and practically collapsed, I was completely spent.

I don't really get the eww about semen and think a lot of it is tied up with old-fashioned ideas about morality and "dirty" sex. Spunk isn't dirty, it's a fairly innocuous bodily fluid (I've washed enough of it off myself and my underwear to know this). My wife feels the same about her vaginal secretions, she loves getting wet and sticky (as do I, naturally!)

Being fluid-bonded is great 😉

My first husband is not known for his adventurous side. (He quit music school where we met and decided to be an accountant, if that tells you anything). But I was reading how to get a guy to spurt a huge load, and I really wanted a big swallow of cum to think about when I was getting off later (I rarely came with him).

He was a little drunk, so I was going down on him topless. (He liked to roll my nipples between his fingers and make them hard to help him cum). And so he didn’t notice the amount of aggressive ball sucking and pulling I was doing. I’ve never gotten this to work the same again, so it must have been some combination of just-right conditions, but he blew a load so massive into my mouth that I couldn’t swallow it, and it spilled out onto my tits.

That man pushed me over and licked up HIS OWN CUM so aggressively, that I came just from him sucking/licking my nipples and making out with me, his cum all over our mouths and tongues.

It wasn’t only the hottest load I ever received, but it was also the hottest sexual I experience I ever had with him. It never happened again, and he swears he doesn’t remember it, but that fucker didn’t drink THAT much and I’ll go to my grave believing he remembers it.

To this day, when I masturbate to the idea of swallowing cum, this moment always features.

My first husband is not known for his adventurous side. (He quit music school where we met and decided to be an accountant, if that tells you anything). But I was reading how to get a guy to spurt a huge load, and I really wanted a big swallow of cum to think about when I was getting off later (I rarely came with him).

He was a little drunk, so I was going down on him topless. (He liked to roll my nipples between his fingers and make them hard to help him cum). And so he didn’t notice the amount of aggressive ball sucking and pulling I was doing. I’ve never gotten this to work the same again, so it must have been some combination of just-right conditions, but he blew a load so massive into my mouth that I couldn’t swallow it, and it spilled out onto my tits.

That man pushed me over and licked up HIS OWN CUM so aggressively, that I came just from him sucking/licking my nipples and making out with me, his cum all over our mouths and tongues.

It wasn’t only the hottest load I ever received, but it was also the hottest sexual I experience I ever had with him. It never happened again, and he swears he doesn’t remember it, but that fucker didn’t drink THAT much and I’ll go to my grave believing he remembers it.

To this day, when I masturbate to the idea of swallowing cum, this moment always features.
That was a hot as fuck read. Thanks!

Shot the biggest load of my life over my then wife’s sister……..not into tasting it, and didn’t want sex - but jerked me off perfectly over her pussy. Completely erupted over her 👌

Last edited:
I had recently come out to my wife. She accepted it, and we started experimenting. One night she initiated sex. She was stroking my cock while squeezing my balls. I told her to squeeze them harder. It excited both of us. Suddenly I had an explosive ejaculation. I shot far higher than I ever had. Some landed on her breasts. She put some on her finger and fed it to me.

Later she told me the experience let her know i was bi and not gay. She said she was ok with that
Love when my wife is rough with my balls and I always cum hard when she is, I like it rough enough that the ache after a good handjob

Very hot story......the audience is stroking..........

Back