Bloody Women!!!!!

Yikes

Don't realy want to get involved with this, but can we possibly hear the other side of the story? BTDT on both sides and I try to keep balanced until I hear the whole of it. Until then I'll keep an open mind.

SeaCat

Re: Yikes

SeaCat said:
Don't realy want to get involved with this, but can we possibly hear the other side of the story? BTDT on both sides and I try to keep balanced until I hear the whole of it. Until then I'll keep an open mind.

SeaCat

Ok, let me tell you. If you haven't realised by now, I am the other side of the story.

He said something to me, in private, which pissed me off, big time. I over-reacted, like I do, took it to heart, everything else.

Anyway. I will get over it. We will be friends again, I know we will. I'm just very sorry that he saw fit to bring it into public. It was between him and me, completely.

My hubby has been following this very closely, and even egging me on. ;)

I will say no more. ;)

Katie

P.S. Thank you, Colly. You are a complete sweetheart.

Re: Re: Yikes

Tatelou said:
Ok, let me tell you. If you haven't realised by now, I am the other side of the story.

He said something to me, in private, which pissed me off, big time. I over-reacted, like I do, took it to heart, everything else.

Anyway. I will get over it. We will be friends again, I know we will. I'm just very sorry that he saw fit to bring it into public. It was between him and me, completely.

My hubby has been following this very closely, and even egging me on. ;)

I will say no more. ;)

Katie

P.S. Thank you, Colly. You are a complete sweetheart.

No need for thanks, it's simply the truth.

:rose:

-Colly

Jeez.

It seems like I missed the hullabaloo of the month yesterday. Is everyone still breathing? No blood? Good, that's just too messy.

I'll just have to get a beeper so I don't miss things like this. Next time I'll bring popcorn. ;)

p+l+u to y'all,
/Ice

Humble apologies everyone.

You shouldn't have been made to witness that!

Thanks for all your kind wishes though!

And for those of you with an opinion,

See below!

Why didn't you use Private Messaging? It's a really neat feature. I've just sent you one. Try it now!

Cheerio, Josh.

Re: Jeez.

Icingsugar said:
It seems like I missed the hullabaloo of the month yesterday. Is everyone still breathing? No blood? Good, that's just too messy.

I'll just have to get a beeper so I don't miss things like this. Next time I'll bring popcorn. ;)

p+l+u to y'all,
/Ice

Can you call me then? Seems I missed it as well. :D :p :eek:

I do hope nobody got damaged beyond repair, though. :rose:

It seems as if I need to revive my King Og's rules of etiquette thread.

A lady is always right - even when you think she's wrong. If you even start to think a lady is in the wrong - you must make an apology because you won't convince anyone that you are in the right.

Tatelou is a Lady and should be treated with respect.

Og

Yeppers

oggbashan said:
It seems as if I need to revive my King Og's rules of etiquette thread.

A lady is always right - even when you think she's wrong. If you even start to think a lady is in the wrong - you must make an apology because you won't convince anyone that you are in the right.

Tatelou is a Lady and should be treated with respect.

Og

I'm with the old guy above, ladies should always be treated as ladies, and Lou Lou is a lady. I had a barny with the wife about this earlier, but then she's no L................................!!!!!!! Shit she just hit me.

I think all concerned seem to have realised this was a big one-off mistake, best we all let them recover in peace.

PS: Ice, let me know the bleeper No: and I'll let you know next time:D

Back