Blurhead's pencil art

Your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Have you joined Ello yet? I think your artwork would be very well received there.
Many thanks for the comment, I joined Ello a while back - but did not seem to get very much interest (no comments).
I probably need to update my gallery on there as I only initially put up 3 pieces.
Here is the link:
https://ello.co/blurhead

Last edited:
That's incredible! I never would have thought you could make pencils do that, well done!

Here's a somewhat older piece of art featuring a model named Lalla.
Many thanks for looking.
p.s. this was done in black ink, pencil, white color pencil, on watercolor paper (a bit of an experiment)

y8EbLDh.jpg

Erika is Red Hot for Halloween !!

Hi to all,
It's about time I posted something, and just wanted to get into the Halloween spirit with a digital re-mix of one of my pencil drawings of "Erika".
Hope everyone has a great Halloween - although it's going to be a very muted one this year due to the Covid restrictions.

Many thanks for looking !

attachment.php

p.s. here's a link to a better (and bigger) quality version :

https://i.imgur.com/EjUyt5Y.jpg

Attachments

• red hot for halloween.jpg
    red hot for halloween.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 67
Hi to all,
It's about time I posted something, and just wanted to get into the Halloween spirit with a digital re-mix of one of my pencil drawings of "Erika".
Hope everyone has a great Halloween - although it's going to be a very muted one this year due to the Covid restrictions.

Blazing hot one - as always!

Just a pretty face with "no body" to love.....

Just a pretty face with no-body to love.......

Well that's what it looks like at the moment.

More to follow.......

Many thanks for looking.

attachment.php

https://i.imgur.com/wxMbbYU.jpg

Attachments

• Samara - portrait 01.jpg
    Samara - portrait 01.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Seems to be the same female over and over again. Well, drawn, I concede.

Fixated on one particular woman, by any chance, are we..?

Those are really big eyes. Wondering...

I already love the depth of details...hair, irises, teeth etc.

It's a design choice of mine, "i like big eyes - and i cannot lie"........

If you look close enough, you will probably find fault in some way with all my art, much of the stuff you mention is purposefully done as I seek to define a particular style somewhere between cartoon/comic/realistic with detailed elements.
Perhaps it's not possible to create a style that has these elements, and no doubt it does not fit in with some peoples aesthetic, as it either has to be "realistic" or "comic" and never the twain shall meet.
But that is what I am going for.

Finished pencil artwork - "Veronika"

Last edited:
Hi to all on the forum,

Here's a pencil drawing that I have recently finished.

"Veronika"

Many thanks for looking.

p5y3zsl.jpg

A masterpiece of light and shades. The hair alone must have taken you ages?
Many thanks.
The story behind this drawing is that it has taken me over 11 years from when i started it to finally finishing it......

I posted it on originally to Deviantart way back in march 2009 as a "work in progress" but never got around to finishing it off.
However I recently discovered that someone had taken my original WIP and (without my permission of course) made a wallpaper from it.
Seeing it again after all these years in its unfinished state spurred me on to retrieve it from my unfinished /works in progress box - and finally get it finished.

Here's that work in progress from 2009:
d1x8t9d-aed3bc49-343d-4d8b-95c5-d3276d42b3d7.jpg

Many thanks.
The story behind this drawing is that it has taken me over 11 years from when i started it to finally finishing it......

I posted it on originally to Deviantart way back in march 2009 as a "work in progress" but never got around to finishing it off.
However I recently discovered that someone had taken my original WIP and (without my permission of course) made a wallpaper from it.
Seeing it again after all these years in its unfinished state spurred me on to retrieve it from my unfinished /works in progress box - and finally get it finished.

Wow, eleven years! Congrats on finally finishing that one. I know it's really satisfying to move one from the WIP stack to the 'done' one. Maybe like with good spirits time helped to give it that little extra je ne sais quoi.

Curiously looking forward to whatever you'll find next in that hopefully not too high to-be-done pile.

P.S. even unfinished, it looked great

Wow, eleven years! Congrats on finally finishing that one. I know it's really satisfying to move one from the WIP stack to the 'done' one. Maybe like with good spirits time helped to give it that little extra je ne sais quoi.

Curiously looking forward to whatever you'll find next in that hopefully not too high to-be-done pile.

P.S. even unfinished, it looked great

Yes there's still a few left in there !
I may make it a new years resolution to get them finished during 2021.

Wow thanks for posting! Your work is really beautiful and I've enjoyed looking at each drawing.

Back