Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

20488e8a12e6790382d5c898340ab0e882b2bd7c.jpg
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous

This thread honestly does wonders for my confidence. Seeing beautiful women with my body type makes me feel better about myself. Having a fairly shitty start to the year. Self esteem even lower than usual. This really helps so thank you to all of the posters 😊
You're welcome. Real gentlemen love curves.

If you posted a pic yourself, I can assure you the appreciation will come pouring back in. Your curves will get the same applause directly.

Xxx

This thread honestly does wonders for my confidence. Seeing beautiful women with my body type makes me feel better about myself. Having a fairly shitty start to the year. Self esteem even lower than usual. This really helps so thank you to all of the posters 😊
I have no doubt, absolutely positive that when you go out, to a store, work, dinner, the number of men staring with lustful eyes and impure thoughts would either boost your self esteem or make you uncomfortable. Just know that are far men dreaming and fantasizing about you than you will ever know.

I have no doubt, absolutely positive that when you go out, to a store, work, dinner, the number of men staring with lustful eyes and impure thoughts would either boost your self esteem or make you uncomfortable. Just know that are far men dreaming and fantasizing about you than you will ever know.

From someone who lives the reality of being fat on a daily basis, "the number of men staring with lustful eyes and impure thoughts" is pretty low. Rather, what I get are generally disapproving stares, the rolling of the eyes, looks that say "Why doesn't she have any self-control?" And you get the comments! Usually said under their breath, but many times loud enough for me to hear clearly. Not all that long ago I went to a local buffet to meet up with a friend who was in town. We were going to have lunch and catch up; the buffet was her idea. As I was going in, there was a couple leaving, man and woman, and I heard the man clearly say to the woman "I'm glad we got here while they still had food!" And that was a dig at me. Lucky we got here before the big cow came and started devouring all the food! I hear this shit on a regular basis.

Most men don't look on large women with lust in their eyes, especially if you're really large like I am. And the men who do get boners over big women, and I do appreciate them, a good chunk of them are only interested in fucking a big woman. Being seen in public with her is just not in the cards.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but this is just the way it is. It's not my intention to shit on everyone's parade, but when I saw your post I couldn't pass by it.

Think I'll stay out of the thread for a while, otherwise I'll just get angrier.

From someone who lives the reality of being fat on a daily basis, "the number of men staring with lustful eyes and impure thoughts" is pretty low. Rather, what I get are generally disapproving stares, the rolling of the eyes, looks that say "Why doesn't she have any self-control?" And you get the comments! Usually said under their breath, but many times loud enough for me to hear clearly. Not all that long ago I went to a local buffet to meet up with a friend who was in town. We were going to have lunch and catch up; the buffet was her idea. As I was going in, there was a couple leaving, man and woman, and I heard the man clearly say to the woman "I'm glad we got here while they still had food!" And that was a dig at me. Lucky we got here before the big cow came and started devouring all the food! I hear this shit on a regular basis.

Most men don't look on large women with lust in their eyes, especially if you're really large like I am. And the men who do get boners over big women, and I do appreciate them, a good chunk of them are only interested in fucking a big woman. Being seen in public with her is just not in the cards.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but this is just the way it is. It's not my intention to shit on everyone's parade, but when I saw your post I couldn't pass by it.

I'm really sorry that you have had to deal with cruel and idiotic people.

I'm really sorry you feel that all men are only interested in a quick one. I for one do really prefer, and do love women with nice round curves. always have , always will.

As others have said, you can be sure that loads of men appreciate or even prefer curvy women, it is a media and fashion industry driven myth that ultra skinny women are the ideal. When you go out you can be certain that there are men seeing you that desire you and fantasising about spending time with you.

Please don’t, @LadyJS. Many of us appreciate you! 😘

I totally understand that it is not easy been fat, personally I give my honest opinion and press "like" for those that I find attractive. I've always liked curvier girls, when we met my wife was close to 25 stone (350 lbs for those who think in lbs, or 159 kg) - which I have to be honest, if I knew and thought about it I might have been shocked by. We hit it off straight away and weight was immaterial, sexy is 95% in the mind (at least) and I find her incredibly sexy. She is trying to lose weight, for health reasons and because it impacts her ability to do some things, 5 stone off (70 lb, 32 kg) and aiming for more. She is the largest woman that I've dated, but have dated or been friends with quite a few other large/fat/curvy ladies none of whom I wouldn't want to be seen in public with.

I agree that when I was younger there were guys who would happily fuck a fat girl but didn't want to be seen with them, even then I thought they were idiots and down right rude.

All I will say is that there are plenty of guys who lust after girls with curves, but yes the numbers do dwindle as the girls get larger. What some of these guys need to do is actually speak to the women, too many are too shallow to bother - there loss.

I'm sorry that you encounter ignorant people, too many of them in this world - judgemental, with no knowledge or self-awareness. Please take a deep breath and don't abandon this thread, your input is appreciated. :rose:

I sincerely apologize for upsetting you LadyJS, itv was certainly not my intent. I hope you reconsider about staying out of thread. I also apologize to everyone else following this thread for causing LadyJS to leave.

Perhaps you don't realize that men are looking at you with desire? That is how I look at a BBW when I see one in public. No lie!

Back