Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

dang, I be giving the class my ideas. some of them might get to you first. Id use a bright red around your pussy. Cause it gets me all fired up. and you probably get so wet it put the fire out, nah I put the fire out with my tongue an get you so hot. Neon pink on your areolas an nipples. Cause they make my mouth want to get to them before you put on a bra. Well Id suck on them thru your bra till I get satisfied. Oh no not until I get you satisfied. Well I not to good at expressions but I tried for you sexy lady mmmm
That was wondering...I got ur ideas across with vivid details..ty

oh damn, I going get taught new things by the teacher. I hope I get at least a b+ or an A -
Well it's mainly practical knowledge..I'm sure wvsome hands on tutoring after class ull pass e flyer colors (like u used on my body,)

Leaning towards u giving u a really good look at my full tits.. whispering...meet me after class
oh yes, letting me see down your top at that great cleavage of yours. Then you let those fantabulous breasts loose an let the student see them mmmm Bet teacher going make my cock hard and she have me take it out

Dm me or don't I don't wanna get accused of taking over the thread
oh yes, letting me see down your top at that great cleavage of yours. Then you let those fantabulous breasts loose an let the student see them mmmm Bet teacher going make my cock hard and she have me take it out

It's been a while since I've logged on here. All my best connections and most fun have been with gorgeous BBWs thought I'd pop in and say hi. Stop by the DMs if you'd like. I'm 39 male from new england.

Back