BORED AND HORNY AT WORK .

It definitely breaks up the day and relieves stress.

Some days I’ll take small breaks and play with myself edging all day. Then when everyone leaves and I am alone finish off with a satisfying orgasm before I go home.

Of course having someone around to play with makes it even better. 😏
Mmmm I would love to enjoy that cum shot after you edging all day

It definitely breaks up the day and relieves stress.

Some days I’ll take small breaks and play with myself edging all day. Then when everyone leaves and I am alone finish off with a satisfying orgasm before I go home.

Of course having someone around to play with makes it even better. 😏
I’m the same way. I’ll read stories, check out pics, and find myself rising and falling all day, and leaking pre cum like crazy! I’ll head to the bathroom and I’m just dripping!

Well which to you prefer for starters? Or the men’s restroom…. Pants down to your ankles as I squat down…. You can watch me touch myself as I suck the head of your cock…. Your legs beginning to shake… at that moment someone else enters the men’s room. They can see under the stall and it not mistaken what’s going on
Mmmm that would be hot, you squatting down playing with yourself, your ass sticking down and out below the door as you suck my hard cock. I would shoot my cum all over your face with the others just the other side of the cubicle door. I would make you keep sucking me till I get hard again and I would have you straddle me facing the door as I sit down on the seat sliding my hard cock into your tight hole and then have you open the door for others to see you

It’s called work-line balance… right? 😂 there are just some basic things we need to take care of. Having your full attention I don’t think you will be disappointed
Work life balance is highly over rated. You’re tipping the scales with delightful charms! And raising… the bar!

Mmmm that would be hot, you squatting down playing with yourself, your ass sticking down and out below the door as you suck my hard cock. I would shoot my cum all over your face with the others just the other side of the cubicle door. I would make you keep sucking me till I get hard again and I would have you straddle me facing the door as I sit down on the seat sliding my hard cock into your tight hole and then have you open the door for others to see you
They might want to clean my pussy up 😘

@FLBaseballguy don’t think I haven’t gotten a glimpse of what you do during the day…my mind races thinking about the size of your cock and how horny you are that you get a surprise visitor in the bathroom 😘
I sneak reading and watching on my phone while out in the cube farm. My chair is pulled up under my desk to hide my erections! I can tell though when I’m getting wet and then excuse myself to edge a bit. Would be exciting to have an after hours visitor in the men’s room as I’m getting ready to leave work!

Back