Boredom and blowjobs

Angeline said:
I can sweep the literature category. We could rule the world.

Did I ever tell you about the time my guitar player and I were driving some where ( high of course) and we saw these three or four little kids,like 5 years old, all dressed up like spacemen and they were carrying a sign that said
" Conquer The World"?
We just came apart because not only were the funny as hell, but we knew some adult had to write the sign for them?
I still laugh when I see them in my head

And ee is lyin. I'm making the taters and the squash and the cranberry sauce and a cheesecake. He is responsible for the turkey and the green veggies.

Which better not be lima beans with soy sauce! :D

a few drops of green food coloring in the mashed.....

I'd do a kugel and kasha varnishkas, but it might freak out the Irish boys.

I fail to see what doing vaginal strengthening exercises has to do with Thanksgiving but, you are right, the Irish boys would freak

Christmas at my parents' was always a movie and then Chinese food. It's a cultural tradition...

:rose:

I'm betting Jesus would have ordered take out if he could have

Tathagata said:
Did I ever tell you about the time my guitar player and I were driving some where ( high of course) and we saw these three or four little kids,like 5 years old, all dressed up like spacemen and they were carrying a sign that said
" Conquer The World"?
We just came apart because not only were the funny as hell, but we knew some adult had to write the sign for them?
I still laugh when I see them in my head

a few drops of green food coloring in the mashed.....

I fail to see what doing vaginal strengthening exercises has to do with Thanksgiving but, you are right, the Irish boys would freak

I'm betting Jesus would have ordered take out if he could have

Spelling buddy says your Yiddish bites.

:heart:

what time is dinner?

Tathagata said:
no problem
:D

6 medium stalks Chinese broccoli (about 12 ounces)
1/4 cup Homemade Chicken Broth
1-1/2 teaspoons Shao Hsing rice wine or dry sherry
1 teaspoon ginger juice
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 slices ginger

1. Cut the broccoli stalks in half lengthwise if more than 1/2 inch in diameter. Cut the stalks and leaves into 2-inch-long pieces, keeping the stalk ends separate from the leaves. In a small bowl combine the broth, rice wine, ginger juice, cornstarch, salt, and sugar.

2. Heat a 14-inch flat-bottomed wok over high heat until a bead of water vaporizes within 1 to 2 seconds of contact. Swirl in the oil, add the ginger, and stir-fry 10 seconds or until the ginger is fragrant. Add only the broccoli stalks and stir-fry 1 to 1-1/2 minutes until the stalks are bright green. Add the leaves and stir-fry 1 minute until the leaves are just limp. Stir the broth mixture and swirl it into the wok. Stir-fry 1 minute or until the sauce has thickened slightly and lightly coats the vegetables.

Back