Breast Binding

silkee_A said:
Thank you Ishmael for the info.. answered some of my questions :)

Thanks Merela... I went to the site you posted, it was very informative as well.

I do have another question though :)

If the dominant binds the breast or even any other part of the body, once it turns blue it is too late if there is damage done than there is no fixing it, other than it healing on it's own. I guess my point is that if I were a dominant which I am not, I would want to learn this technique from someone before actually doing it myself. I know I sound a bit "out there" and my questions may sound dumb to ask but I am just curious.
Thanks again to those of you who responded.

silkee_A

The short answer is no, it's not too late. But the binding has to be removed immediately. The time is measured in minutes, not seconds.

I think some reasonable rules are to not allow a Dom to bind your breasts with a blindfold in place until you are comfortable with him. That way you can monitor your own color at first.

For Doms that want to try this, do a LOT of research. There are some good sites out there with pictures of bound breasts in exactly the color that they should be. Then work up slowly. Take your time and observe, observe, observe. Treat each subject and each breast as an individual and as if it's the first time you've ever done this before. The 'right' tension can vary wildly from individual to individual.

Ishmael

AT one point

I was wondering and had suggested to an experienced Dom that he mentor my Dom in terms of intricate bondage.

I thought it wsa a great idea.

My Dom is old news, but he sure could use a mentor!

:D

MissTaken said:
Yayyyyyyyyy

Here comes da Wiz!

:D

Better late than never.............and you know this is one of my big time favs......:p :D

Ishmael said:
Castle_realm is a GREAT resource wiz. Thanks for sharing.

Ishmael

Glad to help!

Check them out when you get a chance Ishmael, I found tons of great info in those sites.

And your so right Castle Realm I think everyone intrested in bdsm should check out. Very very good site to learn and understand from.:)

Wizard said:
Glad to help!

Check them out when you get a chance Ishmael, I found tons of great info in those sites.

And your so right Castle Realm I think everyone intrested in bdsm should check out. Very very good site to learn and understand from.:)

The two I already knew about wiz. CR has been bookmarked forever it seems.

The last link was new to me.

Ishmael

Wizard said:
Better late than never.............and you know this is one of my big time favs......:p :D

<hijack>

And you are one of my all time faves!

;)

<end hijack>

MissTaken said:
<hijack>

And you are one of my all time faves!

;)

<end hijack>

heheheh, I'm speachless..............<turning red> Thank you........:kiss:

Your the awsome one........look how far you have cum...um come this past year!!!! You kick ass.........

Always good to see ya sexy MissT..................;)

Who has experience with intricate bondage that involves the entire body, including the breasts?

Any pointers?

Wizard's Sig....
-----------------------------
The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this:
You're a siamese twin.

Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay, and you're not.
But you only have the one ass.................Feel better?????
----------------------------
That is the funniest, sickest, and most memorable sig I've ever seen. LOL! Thanks for the great laugh.

Back