Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

Would you say that this qualifies as a literal definition of this thread's title?

[deleted]

Last edited:
Happy to have found this thread!

Hi everyone!

Whoever started this thread needs a big hug, I am loving all the contributions especially the more creative ones like the sarong one posted earlier. There are many women in love with bulge pics so I'm going to be busy checking them all out! Thanks for sharing every one of you...

Hi there! My name's ... umm ... give me a sec, I'll remember ... oh, nevermind ... HI THERE! :D

Is this good enough to meet your expectations?

I don't know a whole lot about computers. But your hard disk looks, umm, full.

Maybe you should help me, umm, download it, or something? :rolleyes:

Would you say that this qualifies as a literal definition of this thread's title?

Well I don't see any wet spots or signs of bursting, but I'll accept it if the other judges do. :D

I don't know a whole lot about computers. But your hard disk looks, umm, full.
Maybe you should help me, umm, download it, or something? :rolleyes:

Well I don't see any wet spots or signs of bursting, but I'll accept it if the other judges do. :D

I'm not worried. Unlike the past, with today's technology you don't have to worry about floppy disks anymore. Now just get your hands on a good solid state hard drive. It really helps with performance, especially with enough RAM, so you'll be happy trying out all sorts of new positi...uh, apps. I have a byte of time right now so I can help with whatever you need. LOL!

I think I see our disconnection. I was interpreting this as bursting out of clothes. I can see your point of view of bursting having a different, umm, consequence. Well I don't want to get into trouble with you (or the judges) so I humbly submit another, ahem, "package" of the same Go Commando boxers.

[deleted]

Last edited:
Such a teaser!

I just went back and looked at the rest of the pictures he's put up, he is a good tease! Men take note, sometimes less is more even if, as in this case, you clearly have more... :devil::D

Okay now I'm blushing! Yet I'm also responding from the attention of these beautiful ladies. How does blood rush both north and south from the heart at the same time?! LOL!!

Back