Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

Sorry, that made me giggle. That's got to be uncomfortable.

I can't help but recall Elaine's comment during the shrinkage episode (which is, clearly completely unrelated here), "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

Yes I was ready for that picture to be over soon. Just wanted to see how strong I could be against the modern materials created today. And l at least I wasn't in this situation while actually running, but it can be a bit of a problem when a Sexy Woman is in front of you with some spandex of her own ... And thanks for the clarification on the Shrinkage episode!! :kiss:

Yes I was ready for that picture to be over soon. Just wanted to see how strong I could be against the modern materials created today. And l at least I wasn't in this situation while actually running, but it can be a bit of a problem when a Sexy Woman is in front of you with some spandex of her own ... And thanks for the clarification on the Shrinkage episode!! :kiss:

No concerns over shrinkage there, for sure!!!! Your strength and fortitude is to be commended! And, I imagine, could be put to better uses, as well.

No concerns over shrinkage there, for sure!!!! Your strength and fortitude is to be commended! And, I imagine, could be put to better uses, as well.

Yes and looking through your Hotel Pics Thread is certainly great training for the strength. And I like where your imagination is headed Sexy with this stimulating development! :devil:

Attachments

• MorningWood.jpg
    MorningWood.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
Looks like a good day for spending my time on LIT
attachment.php

More time than I have, but sounds like fun.

Yes and looking through your Hotel Pics Thread is certainly great training for the strength. And I like where your imagination is headed Sexy with this stimulating development! :devil:

Looks like morning stretch. Very nice to see.

no boxers here, but i'm busting out of my jeans if that's ok

Last edited:
I reckon I might start a brawl here if I claimed all of you for my own and didn't share.

But, I really, really, REALLY want to.

Fuck it. You're ALL mine now. All of you. Mine!

Move along other women. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon I might start a brawl here if I claimed all of you for my own and didn't share.

But, I really, really, REALLY want to.

Fuck it. You're ALL mine now. All of you. Mine!

Move along other women. Nothing to see here.

nicely played!! ;)

Back