Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

Drive Hard

Every week when my drive for 2 hours to work starts, something gets hard in anticipation for what he will get to see at work, the fantasy.

Attachments

• Drive Hard 1.jpg
    Drive Hard 1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Drive Hard 2.jpg
    Drive Hard 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Drive Hard 3.jpg
    Drive Hard 3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
What do you get to see at work? :p thats a loonngggg drive

Just a fellow co-worker that gets the mind racing, and him throbbing.

Yeah, moved about a year ago 2 hours away but hard to find a good job lately out here, made a good deal with the boss and stay up here for 3-4 days out of the week.

Every week when my drive for 2 hours to work starts, something gets hard in anticipation for what he will get to see at work, the fantasy.

Looks like someone looks forward to work. 😉

Nice series with a nicer finish. Must be a nice job too.

Just pants off

Not gonna show mine completely unclothed, but in underwear. I'm of the opinion that hinting is more fun than showing. Hope Lit's girls like it!

Attachments

• jjj.jpg
    jjj.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
Just a few pictures combined. I felt left out after 50+ pages without contributing.

Jmn9t6H.jpg

1st of two more

Almost didn't post this one because it kind of seems comical. But I guess it is what it is.

Last edited:
Not gonna show mine completely unclothed, but in underwear. I'm of the opinion that hinting is more fun than showing. Hope Lit's girls like it!

Showing can be nice, but this hint is nice too.

Just a few pictures combined. I felt left out after 50+ pages without contributing.

Jmn9t6H.jpg

And just a couple more of my favorites

O3CYJ8w.jpg

0QSeSwB.jpg

MuGXa6d.jpg

Lots of nice pics that are soooo close.

almost there

1st of two more

Almost didn't post this one because it kind of seems comical. But I guess it is what it is.

Last for today.

Peeking

Another contribution of many pics, all nicely tempting. The peeking out is especially nice.

msglendale said:
Lots of nice pics that are soooo close..

Thank you! I figured the least I could do to make up for lost time was to contribute adequately. ♡♡♡

Suspicious Bulge

I found and photographed a suspicious bulge in the hopes that someone could identify for me what it might be. ;)

https://www.***********/s/9q8o5ho3679muqw/Suspicious Bulge.jpg?dl=0

So I see. Nice.

I found and photographed a suspicious bulge in the hopes that someone could identify for me what it might be. ;)

https://www.***********/s/9q8o5ho3679muqw/Suspicious Bulge.jpg?dl=0

I suspect a nice time is starting.

Looks like you're enjoying it too. Very nice.

Back