Can anybody help me?

Jennifer C said:
Problem solved, YAY! Thanks all for your help, especially ruminator and Ange!

Now all I have to do is find a picture! lol, I'll do it in the morning, i'm going to bed!

Thanks again :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

normally newbies post their breasts

then once you're an established poet like Wicked Eve
you post Dali-esque collages of your genitals
and we all make really humorous and witty threads about it
till Ange tells us to write poems

we really are a deranged and untrustworthy bunch and we wouldn't blame you if you just ran away now

welcome and congrats
:D

Jennifer C said:
I don't really have a fav famous poet, when it comes to reading i'm more of a novel person, when it comes to poetry I just write it don't really read it except for the wonderful poets on here such as yourself :rose:

y'all are such good team players... so come on Jennifer...108 where is the AV?

(oops just read the going to bed thing....give me your password and I will post one for you :devil: )

hehe kidding

hmmm does anyone have their first AV anymore? We could do like a trip down memory lane and post our virginal pics

Last edited:
Tathagata said:

we really are a deranged and untrustworthy bunch and we wouldn't blame you if you just ran away now

welcome and congrats

go write a poem.

:kiss:

My grandmother sends her regards. I forgot she was waiting in the car for me when we started the post count bump.

...good thing she carries a bottle of water with her.

annaswirls said:
y'all are such good team players... so come on Jennifer...108 where is the AV?

(oops just read the going to bed thing....give me your password and I will post one for you :devil: )

hehe kidding

hmmm does anyone have their first AV anymore? We could do like a trip down memory lane and post our virginal pics

Lol That's a fabulous idea!

ruminator said:
My grandmother sends her regards. I forgot she was waiting in the car for me when we started the post count bump.

...good thing she carries a bottle of water with her.

Lol pls tell her how sorry I am for keeping you so long :rose:

Tathagata said:

welcome and congrats

Lol Thanks Tath, I've had a baby so trust me I won't be posting my breasts, not unless their in a push up wonder bra! lol

Thanks for the welcome :rose:

Jennifer C said:
Lol Thanks Tath, I've had a baby so trust me I won't be posting my breasts, not unless their in a push up wonder bra! lol

Thanks for the welcome :rose:

ah come on be a sport lots of us gots babies, never stopped the boobie parade around here :)

wow that is something I want to see, a boobie parade....can you just see them march/bouncing down the street on the 4th of july?

I guess it is called Mardi Gras....

your AV is very sparkly. I swear I saw her lift her shoulder... was that my imagination? I can't get her to do it again!

I did not have a digital camera when I started here, so my first AV was of someone else. I think I scared Eve if I remember correctly. I still use it, the knife girl. I think SeattleRain uses it actually.

annaswirls said:
ah come on be a sport lots of us gots babies, never stopped the boobie parade around here :)

wow that is something I want to see, a boobie parade....can you just see them march/bouncing down the street on the 4th of july?

your AV is very sparkly. I swear I saw her lift her shoulder... was that my imagination? I can't get her to do it again!

I did not have a digital camera when I started here, so my first AV was of someone else. I think I scared Eve if I remember correctly. I still use it, the knife girl. I think SeattleRain uses it actually.

Your Mardi Gras comment made me snort my morning coffee. :)

annaswirls said:

lol, oh go on then count me in for the boobie parade!

annaswirls said:
<clip>

<clip>.

Why, yes, yes I can.

;)

nice AVs by the way....and Ange,..wow,....just wow.

Jennifer C said:
lol, oh go on then count me in for the boobie parade!

groovy, send them to me if you want me to blur and artsy them up for you, you know, if you are like me and need to hide the stretch marks and well other imperfections

:eek:

Jennifer C said:
Lol pls tell her how sorry I am for keeping you so long :rose:

aww,....she was ok. She recently burned some new CDs and those kept her out of trouble.

It's inspiring when old people rock and roll.

;)

annaswirls said:
I am so desperate for a cup I might drink what came out your nose

Too late. Bounty was the quicker picker upper. :D

I'll make you some fresh--it's called Organic Love Buzz. How's that for a poem title? Huh?

ruminator said:
aww,....she was ok. She recently burned some new CDs and those kept her out of trouble.

;)

Are you talking about your grandma or us? :D

annaswirls said:
groovy, send them to me if you want me to blur and artsy them up for you, you know, if you are like me and need to hide the stretch marks and well other imperfections

:eek:

If you could do that, that would be great, airbrush out the stretch marks especially! lol :rose:

ruminator said:

;)

Lol, glad she is ok, don't want the death of your grandma on my concience

Angeline said:
Are you talking about your grandma or us? :D

The metaphorical spirit of grandma that lives on within us.

;)

hey Jen...don't try to take all the character out of the photo when they're optimized. That's part of their appeal. Was your current one a tart?

ruminator said:
The metaphorical spirit of grandma that lives on within us.

;)

hey Jen...don't try to take all the character out of the photo when they're optimized. That's part of their appeal. Was your current one a tart?

No it's not a tart, it's jessica rabbit the famous cartoon femme fatale.

God I thought that was obvious! lol

Jennifer C said:
No it's not a tart, it's jessica rabbit the famous cartoon femme fatale.

God I thought that was obvious! lol

I thought Jessica was a tart.

;)

I did recognize her but maybe I'm too nostalgic for her.

ruminator said:
I thought Jessica was a tart.

;)

I did recognize her but maybe I'm too nostalgic for her.

Not a tart no, a man eater maybe but not a tart

Jennifer C said:
Not a tart no, a man eater maybe but not a tart

Well, that can only mean the personal expression intended by your av is...........one of .....uhm,....... :eek:

Back