Can femboy's top ?

Hi everyone ! I am 22 yo femboy who likes to be top while dresses up and be in control of the situation, is anyone else also into it or i am going mad - lmk please. Btw hmu to chat about literally anything , I'm bored af ๐Ÿฅฒ
God I would love that. Being dominated by an adorable cutie with a rock hard cock.

Im somewhat fem and submissive to most men. I love sucking cock and getting on my knees. But I have a FWB for many years and Top him. He says Im the best fuck hes ever had. I think because I can relate to him and his desire to please me. So I give him what he needs and fuck him like no other fuck hes ever had. Ive deposited so much semen in him over the years.
Please please please
Fill me too

โ€œBut mistress I want it to be hard for meโ€ I say pointedly looking at your bulging panties. I lift myself over your lap
Purposely dragging my hard throbbing cock against your thigh as I do

I begin to run my tongue up along your fingers before closing my lips about them and sucking. Your hand strikes my ass, the shock of it causes me to flinch but a shiver of pleasure follows the pain

Spit on hand now , i spank you on ur butt crack and play with tight little asshole I am gonna stretch it so badd my sissy slut

Note - ig we should move this to pm , dont wanna make everyone horny here ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Hi everyone ! I am 22 yo femboy who likes to be top while dresses up and be in control of the situation, is anyone else also into it or i am going mad - lmk please. Btw hmu to chat about literally anything , I'm bored af ๐Ÿฅฒ
you can top me, i have absolutely no problem with that!

Sure. Any femboys who's a real top and willing to own me completely is welcome. DM me, one and all. ๐Ÿ’‹

Back