Can I

I could see the AV just fine. It's a lady with a big mouth wearing a sombrero.
MG
Ps. Big earrings, too.

rhinoguy said:
Destinie,
still no hatter for me (probably a MAC thing)..oh well.
everything else of yours looks good.

rhino

The Hatter image is a windows .BMP format. try saving it to disk and opening it with whtever youuse to view "Windows Bitmap" format images.

Rhinobubba: same as up now. It's the big head and little peter I find adorable; want to jump on your back and ask for a ride.

Perdita ;)

Nose abatement

From looking at all those rhino AVs, one thing occurs to me: Rhinoceri must have a terrible time with binocular vision with that huge hair thing sticking up between their eyes. There's no way they could see much to the front. Like if we put a paperback book on edge about six inches in front of our nose.

No wonder they have a reputation for being grumpy.
Ophthalmologically,
MG

Rhinoplasty

MathGirl said:
. . . Rhinoceri must have a terrible time . . . if we put a paperback book on edge about six inches in front of our nose. . .

Ah-ha! The secret is out! :eek:

It is the Rhinoceri, and not the Owl, which is the most learned animal. :D

Re: Rhinoplasty

Quasimodem said:
It is the Rhinoceri, and not the Owl, which is the most learned animal. :D
Dear Quaz,
No, no. The paperback book isn't opened, in fact the rhino doesn't even have one. What I meant was...... well ... the rhino isn't known for ....... Oh, forget it.
Pachydermatically,
MG

Quas, the owl is known for wisdom, NOT learning. It's why the Greeks made it a symbol of Athena (Minerva later in Rome).

Being learned means doodoo.

Peridta (NO, nothing to do with the Dodo.)

perdita said:
. . . the Greeks made it a symbol of Athena (Minerva later in Rome).

Being learned means doodoo. . .

And speaking of doodoo, didn't the Greeks envision a Unicorn from seeing Rhinoceri? :eek:

A bit too much staying up late to stargaze with their sheep, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Oh, them Greaks!

Originally posted by Quasimodem A bit too much staying up late to stargaze with their sheep
Dear Quaz,
The Greeks had sheep, too? Good grief! What with their sodomizing, rump rangering, and buggery, how did they ever get around to propagating the species?
Hellenistically,
MG

rhinoguy said:
Perdita, Jump on up! WHich way do you want to go?
HEY! not THAT little, I was just resting! heehee.
Rhiney, I know it's resting; I love it when the little guys are all vulnerable and innocent like.

So, I'm up there now, where shall we go? Belle Isle? (I'm from Detroit, where are you?)

Purrdita

Wonderful. I'm so happy you did this. Please post all new versions.

Perdita :kiss:

(man, I sure picked the wrong AV for today's mood, haha)

O, c'mon; I know you have more imagination than that. I love to feel furry things, and velvet and silk, wet stuff... If attached to a human so much the better of course. Now I'm wondering how that big horn feels. Oops, what thread is this?

Back