Celebratory Scenes

James G 5 said:
Gee bunny, you've seen what kind of b-day parties I help friends with.......have your guy PM me, mebbe I can help him think of some things for you? :devil:

luckily He doesn't even own a computer, so He never accesses these boards. so ha! :p

James G 5 said:
Gee bunny, you've seen what kind of b-day parties I help friends with.......have your guy PM me, mebbe I can help him think of some things for you? :devil:

OMG I wonder if I should be glad you weren't there for my birthdays... ;)

Alright, E/everyone

How was V-Day?

Anything special to share?

Anthing to make a suddenly single Domme jealous? :p

I hope E/everyone had a lovely day/night.

Helena :rose:

V-Day

I planned a very special weekend for Sir and me... decorated my apartment in a romantic/ dungeon-y kind of way, lit about a thousand candles, cooked a special dinner and surprised Sir with some large furniture that I rented from a friend and supplied a few new toys I thought he'd enjoy.

We had an amazing evening and morning. I discovered new levels of submission and intimacy with Him (which I'd share but I'm still processing and too tired to articulate anyway) and now I'm having a bit of a drop. He had to leave unexpectedly to take care of some business, so now I have all this furniture and no one to use it with.

Anyone wanna come over and play? ;)

Red Menace, I'm so glad you had a good time with your Sir. :D

Hopefully, He will return to you soon. ;)

Helena :rose:

I spent my Valentine's Day making other people's Valentine's Day special. It was fun, but tiring.

Then today I got my own belated Valentine's Day, on a small but comfortable scale.

Nothing to make a suddenly single Domme jealous about, but nice just the same.

bunny bondage said:
luckily He doesn't even own a computer, so He never accesses these boards. so ha! :p

Gee, I'm just trying to help :devil:
I can PM you my cell # & he can call me
Nothing like the free exchange of ideas ;)

James G 5 said:
Gee, I'm just trying to help :devil:
I can PM you my cell # & he can call me
Nothing like the free exchange of ideas ;)

no thanks, He's plenty devious on His own! the last thing He needs is MORE ideas!

*edited for spelling typos*

WynEternal said:
Would you like to share what you have in mind if the occasion ever arises? Or should I run away screaming now? ;)

You have at least until baby # 2 is a year old to worry about it ;)

Back