Central Fl Directory-marrieds

SHORT PERSONAL STATEMENT HERE TOOOOOO !!!!!!! Do I have to do the math ???? I gave my BIRTHDATE. It's Easy, subtract the year of my date of birth from 2001 and that's my age. Nope, didn't run either, I just have to devote some of my time to earning a living so I can leave this computer on. P.S. Is Mac into Sado/Mas? or just spanking little girls bare fannies?

ACode352 said:
SHORT PERSONAL STATEMENT HERE TOOOOOO !!!!!!! Do I have to do the math ???? I gave my BIRTHDATE. It's Easy, subtract the year of my date of birth from 2001 and that's my age. Nope, didn't run either, I just have to devote some of my time to earning a living so I can leave this computer on. P.S. Is Mac into Sado/Mas? or just spanking little girls bare fannies?

Calm down there cowboy! MY personal statement was directed at some people I've been getting msgs. from that DO NOT have a year of birth in their profile! Judging by the way they write, I have kids older than they are hehe

I know how old you are sugar, and we have corresponded several times, or have you forgotten??? Geez, I hope not! hehe That wouldn't be very complimentary!

Mac, you will have to answer for yourself, the spanking caught me off-guard! lol

Where am I? Who am I? I need an assisted living facility that has a personal touch - VERY personal touch.

Feelin' Naughty said:

Calm down there cowboy! MY personal statement was directed at some people I've been getting msgs. from that DO NOT have a year of birth in their profile! Judging by the way they write, I have kids older than they are hehe

I know how old you are sugar, and we have corresponded several times, or have you forgotten??? Geez, I hope not! hehe That wouldn't be very complimentary!

Mac, you will have to answer for yourself, the spanking caught me off-guard! lol

:rolleyes: Mac isn't into hurting or pain for anyone or anything. The spanking was just a spur of the moment thing, some thing that we use to do to naughty, naughty girls. I'd much rather squeese and tease and hold and whisper naughty things in a naughty girls ear. Ain't she sweet!

ACode352 said:
Where am I? Who am I? I need an assisted living facility that has a personal touch - VERY personal touch.

That's ok baby, I understand. I'll take personal care of you! ;)

MacCortz said:

:rolleyes: Mac isn't into hurting or pain for anyone or anything. The spanking was just a spur of the moment thing, some thing that we use to do to naughty, naughty girls. I'd much rather squeese and tease and hold and whisper naughty things in a naughty girls ear. Ain't she sweet!

I love sweet naughties whispered in my ear!

In spite of...

...the number of horny and/or trivial posts I've already made, I'm pretty new here. How does this directory thing work? Just say it here and keep checkin' back? Pretty much all covered in my profile, (including my AGE, Naughty), but am married, live smack-dab between Cigar City and O-town, enjoying just about anything, but exclusively in cyberspace for now.

whispered naughtys

Feelin' Naughty said:

I love sweet naughties whispered in my ear!

Hi Naughty,

Bring your ear over here.."i love your naughty naughty ways and i want to squeese you, tease you and tell you naughty favorite things to do." :eek:

cause I really love your naughty naughty ways.
"

do you need another spanking, only without the spank you naughty, naughty sweet and horny girl"

Re: In spite of...

weathered2 said:
...the number of horny and/or trivial posts I've already made, I'm pretty new here. How does this directory thing work? Just say it here and keep checkin' back? Pretty much all covered in my profile, (including my AGE, Naughty), but am married, live smack-dab between Cigar City and O-town, enjoying just about anything, but exclusively in cyberspace for now.

Thank you Weathered2, for posting your age! I am a brat huh? *she says with surprise in her voice* :p
Welcome to this thread.

Re: Re: In spite of...

Feelin' Naughty said:

...I am a brat huh? *she says with surprise in her voice* :p
Welcome to this thread.

No, Naughty, just a lady who's not afraid to say what she wants. I'm used to that, believe me, I'm SO used to that. Wife, two daughters, all female pets, except the dog, and they even cut his nuts off! (I sleep with one eye open and one foot on the floor!).

Re: Re: Re: In spite of...

weathered2 said:

No, Naughty, just a lady who's not afraid to say what she wants. I'm used to that, believe me, I'm SO used to that. Wife, two daughters, all female pets, except the dog, and they even cut his nuts off! (I sleep with one eye open and one foot on the floor!).

I don't blame you! I think you are a brave, brave man for sleeping in the same house! hehehe

Back