Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also the same little who had problems sleeping during the 1-2 weeks following that, when things weren't clear yet... And moving is worse.
So that was then. New day! Year of the owl. You can focus on the bad, or you can stand up and start packing. Put your doubts into boxes, put your fears into boxes, because you don't need them right now. You can pick those back up when get where you're going!

So that was then. New day! Year of the owl. You can focus on the bad, or you can stand up and start packing. Put your doubts into boxes, put your fears into boxes, because you don't need them right now. You can pick those back up when get where you're going!
Where can I find a box tight enough to keep my tiredness and depression symptoms?

Where can I find a box tight enough to keep my tiredness and depression symptoms?
I think I found the box you need:

R.add46bcda118f856c082b51e9ee03f6c

Climb in, Zap! Go get 'em, tiger! ;)

Well that's the whole problem. From fighting and escaping my brain is trying to choose the escape.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

I'm gonna keep Magnum PI here.... for um.... reasons.😳
The coincidence is unreal. My wife was binge-watching the old Magnum, P.I. episodes yesterday. I walked in to ask her something, but glanced over and saw Tom Selleck standing out in the lawn next to his shiny red car in what appeared to be boxers. I cocked my head, wondering, "Wait, are those just horrible 80s swim trunks?"
TOTALLY forgot what I was going to ask my wife, and of course she had to needle me for getting distracted by Magnum P.I. in boxers. 😖

The coincidence is unreal. My wife was binge-watching the old Magnum, P.I. episodes yesterday. I walked in to ask her something, but glanced over and saw Tom Selleck standing out in the lawn next to his shiny red car in what appeared to be boxers. I cocked my head, wondering, "Wait, are those just horrible 80s swim trunks?"
TOTALLY forgot what I was going to ask my wife, and of course she had to needle me for getting distracted by Magnum P.I. in boxers. 😖
Happens to the best of us. Sellek's hay day was before my time, but I still own the complete Magnum PI series on VHS and blu-ray just because He's so damn hot

Innactivity will only make it worse. Dwelling will only make it worse. The best thing you can do is to occupy your hands and mind with something productive. I'm telling you as a friend and a psychology major, you gotta put yourself in motion
Agreed, distraction, distraction, distraction. And sometimes that ‘fake it to make it’ comes in handy too. Think about the things you do have, that you’re grateful for rather than dwelling on the negative x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back