Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a proud military member, proudly celebrating Independence Day.
America sure ain't perfect, lots of work to be done to improve, but dammit it's the best thing going.

Seen plenty of places around the world, and this one is pretty fucking cool.
Thanks for all you did and do handsome.

A guy on a Jeep page was trying to justify having his Jeep decorated in confederate flags… saying it wasn’t racist.. it was southern pride for standing up for what you believe in …but he made a point to say that he didn’t believe in slavery.
People who decorate their Jeep come on now. And I just found out there is an old confederate cemetery nearby and I think I am going to check it out because I am weird and fucked and like things like that.

so, you have paid maternity leave? paid 24 (or more) working days (or 4 weeks) off for vacation each year? paid parental leave? (i could go on)
So 4 months paid maternity leave, more if there are complications or high risk, paid paternity leave, 30 days of paid vacation a year, pretty good health care, it's not too shabby.

That’s a thing people do … if you’re not a Jeep person … you don’t get it.
Yeah I know some of those people and dont get it but maybe different stokes for different folks. I am one of those weirdos who dont like drawing attention in public and even dont like anything on car…bumper stickers and even have dealer decals removed when I buy car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back