Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
One plus of living in the suburbs (in a state where fireworks are illegal for individuals): fireworks ending relatively early!
I’m envious!

It's a veritable cacophony of explosions here. πŸ™„
Ugh 10:45 and they're still going strong around me. Quite loudly.
They were going off here CONSTANTLY which was a pretty disconcerting considering I live very near where the mass parade shooting was earlier today 😞

Thankfully it started pouring rain a bit ago which put an end to the insanity.

I’m envious!

They were going off here CONSTANTLY which was a pretty disconcerting considering I live very near where the mass parade shooting was earlier today 😞
I'm sorry. My thoughts go out to you and your community.
Thankfully it started pouring rain a bit ago which put an end to the insanity.
Same here. First night of peace my dogs have had since friday.

My dwarf bunny is equally relieved the fireworks are over. Loud noises scare the crap out of him.
It's bad enough the hillbillies around hete have to pop off rounds all day, but my boys need their peace at night. My older dog is fine with booms for the most part, maybe a little agitated, but my youngest can't deal. They're both in my bed snuggling my GF now, leaving me on the loveseatπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Last edited:
aren't bunnies pets who best live in the company of their peers? (not criticizing just wondering)
It’s often recommended to get a pair, but there are also challenges in bonding two bunnies. They tend to bond with their owners if they don’t have another bunny companion. I actually love it because they’re more affectionate.

We got him during the pandemic, don’t have kids, and work from home. So this bunny is lathered with attention, pets, exercise, etc. He doesn’t have a cage at all, just a large pen (two large dog pens connected) that he goes in at night for his own safety (they love chewing on electrical cords which I have protected, but given hours could be breached.) He has full run of that floor when anyone is home and awake though. He’s completely litter trained and just hops around and plays and nudges you when he wants pets and you aren’t giving him enough attention πŸ˜€

That is remarkably similar to what he looks like when getting pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back