Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvenPeskyIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

Oh yeah, you better believe I get down to that song. I used to love when it would pop on at school, and all the white kids would try to get down to it at a dance. This girl tanya, who was pretty much the popular girl, look like a monkey humping a doorknob. Of course it was kind of old in Middle School
Hahah reggaeton wasn't a thing when I was in high school yet. I did start listening to it when I was a senior but it took a while to make it to the radio.

Hahah reggaeton wasn't a thing when I was in high school yet. I did start listening to it when I was a senior but it took a while to make it to the radio.
My brother loves it. He's also a huge Daddy Yankee fan. Not only does he have all the music on his phone, but this guy still actually buys CDs. On a funny side note, he told his wife he was going to visit our Abuela, but while he was down there he made a point of catching a Daddy Yankee concert. Some would call this a coincidence, but he decided to visit family as soon as the concert dates were announced

My brother loves it. He's also a huge Daddy Yankee fan. Not only does he have all the music on his phone, but this guy still actually buys CDs. On a funny side note, he told his wife he was going to visit our Abuela, but while he was down there he made a point of catching a Daddy Yankee concert. Some would call this a coincidence, but he decided to visit family as soon as the concert dates were announced
I was more into Wisin & Yandel but I am gonna go see to his last tour in a couple of weeks. I loveeeed buying cds but did stop a long time ago.
Yes I did. Upsetting to put it lightly.
I did. The cops massacred the poor kid.:mad:
Yeah

Anja here's a summary of it. It doesn't have footage or pics of it (which I'm glad bc I hate that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back