Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SirConradPeckereye @MsNatalie99
cDjYbf.gif
The US politics and population prove that is clearly NOT the case

Funny story about this song … when it was popular I was living in MA and dating a guy with a fairly conservative family from upstate NY … one morning him and I, his sister and a bunch of their friends went out for brunch and this song came on. The girls were all singing along but then when it was over they were discussing how they sing along to it even though they find the idea of actually kissing another girl disgusting. Then there’s me.. who had been in a relationship with a girl before dating this guy. Awkward.

Funny story about this song … when it was popular I was living in MA and dating a guy with a fairly conservative family from upstate NY … one morning him and I, his sister and a bunch of their friends went out for brunch and this song came on. The girls were all singing along but then when it was over they were discussing how they sing along to it even though they find the idea of actually kissing another girl disgusting. Then there’s me.. who had been in a relationship with a girl before dating this guy. Awkward.
That is awkward. Where in MA did you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back